The New Raith Rovers Thread

The shirt is awful and as a whole (with the blue shorts) the kit is horrible. Hopefully the idea of blue top and blue shorts is forgotten about as quickly as this time next year.

We normaly go down the route of same colour tops and shorts, as it saves on doing a colured load and white load for the washing. Saves money and water, I understand we also use a low heat wash and eco friendly detergent

Raith Rovers the eco warriors.

We normaly go down the route of same colour tops and shorts, as it saves on doing a colured load and white load for the washing. Saves money and water, I understand we also use a low heat wash and eco friendly detergent

Raith Rovers the eco warriors.

Instead of posting pish on here fix your emailing system ya c**t :lol:

Sent you an email last week,bounced back

Everyone seems to be assuming that McGlynn is hanging on Marv and not doing what he would be doing anyway. I don't see that, no we haven't signed another centre-back yet but what of it, we haven't signed a striker yet either. I daresay he's not relying on Marv by this stage and is getting on with what he has to do, assessing options and probably playing some trialists in the first couple of games - if Marv has a change of heart and comes back to us after all then fine.

I seem to keep saying this, but I'm glad McGlynn isn't panicking as much as most of the rest of us.

but I'm glad McGlynn isn't panicking as much as most of the rest of us.

Me too. I am worried though.

And I've said it before, but if it turns out that the big man's answer is no (more than a week after his self-imposed deadline has passed) I'll be pretty pissed off.

who is a reasonable replacement we could realisticly get i think we will have to get a bit of pace in there with mark campbell who is good in the air but needs someone wh can get back in time

Let's remember it's only last year that Marv agreed to cancel his contract while injured because the club couldn't afford it - the man is a legend and owes us nothing. And no we can't run the club on sentiment (nor are we doing) but for fans to be getting narky with him now is a bit rich. If McGlynn has a problem with it, he's quite capable of dealing with it as he sees fit.

Keep the faith guys.

Let's remember it's only last year that Marv agreed to cancel his contract while injured because the club couldn't afford it - the man is a legend and owes us nothing. And no we can't run the club on sentiment (nor are we doing) but for fans to be getting narky with him now is a bit rich. If McGlynn has a problem with it, he's quite capable of dealing with it as he sees fit.

Keep the faith guys.

Yoss, i'm trying to keep the faith. But my faith right now is on a shooglie peg, if Dougie Hill is indeed training and also a signing target then our stay in the 1st will be very brief :(

who is a reasonable replacement we could realisticly get i think we will have to get a bit of pace in there with mark campbell who is good in the air but needs someone wh can get back in time

Better to be quick in thought, than quick in action.

Keep the faith guys.

That was a 3 year deal, he should honour the remainder of it ;)

Keep the faith guys.

You're right.

Stop it.

I dont think any fan should be writing off any player at this stage. Lets get 2/3 friendlies out the way first then make judgement.

The two times i have seen Hill tade and smith they have shown potential. Maybe John McGlynn feels he can bring out that full potential.

Like Marv, Grant is coming to the end of his career. Both are coming up to 34, so i would prefer a younger guy who could build his way into the squad on a long term basis rather than possibly offer us just one season.

Personally i think Hill and Pelosi have something to offer us.

This idea of loan signings for strikers is a concern for me. We need a couple of strikers on the books who are not short term fixes.