The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

A Dunfermline fan, on the Raith Rovers thread, being all shrill about Falkirk is it?

Oh.... Its Grant.... Never mind. 

Aw that's cute, look at the wee diddy teams fan up in the big boys league forum, how cute. 

So precious x

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Good to see our Fife cousins haven't lost their delusions of grandeur, the big team aye right, all over our thread cause there's nothing going on in theirs

Welcome back

You been taking tips off the Falkirk fans on how to be a crying wee lassie? 😘

Multi club forum, you can fire over to our big City thread when we do something. Shoes off mind! 

Edited by The Toun Clock

27 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

You been taking tips off the Falkirk fans on how to be a crying wee lassie? 😘

Multi club forum, you can fire over to our big City thread when we do something. Shoes off mind! 

I'll be first in the queue, thanks for the invite

34 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Did you boys see much of him? He seemed to do well at Elgin last season. 

He didn't feature a lot under Murray but in his time at the club he's come on a lot since his first game in a pre-season friendly. Not the quickest, but very good positioning and can put in a good cross on the run. I think he'll do well when he gets a run of games. I was a bit disappointed we didn't renew his deal overall.

22 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Didn't know you were originally from Alabama... The Dunfermline of America. 😜

Nope, born in Yorkshire, the Fife of England…

…and The Alabama of Scotland is Morton, surely. Dunfermline is more like Oklahoma, with Dundee having a guest role as Arkansas.

Edited by TxRover

13 hours ago, TxRover said:

League Cup group stage draw on Thursday afternoon, 1 PM:

Pot 1: St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Ross County, Dundee Utd, Dundee.

Pot 2: Ayr, Queens Park, Partick Thistle, Morton, Inverness CT, Raith, Arbroath, Hamilton.

Pot 3: Cove, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Airdrieonians, Alloa, Queen of the South, F.C Edinburgh, Montrose.

Pot 4: Kelty Hearts, Clyde, Peterhead, Stirling Albion, Dumbarton, Annan, East Fife, Forfar

Pot 5: Stenhousemuir, Stranraer, Bonnyrigg Rose, Elgin City, Albion Rovers, Spartans, Brechin City, Buckie. Cowdenbeath

FTFY

21 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

FTFY

Good catch, thanks!

Edited to add: Is it wrong to be a wee bit disappointed there was no weather update from SP today?

Edited by TxRover

21 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

FTFY

Good league cup draw for me would be 

St Mirren

Raith

Edinburgh City

Annan

Spartans

Gets 4 of the now 5 grounds Ive not been to out the way.  :D

Been to St Mirren when it was Love St but never to their new legoland.  Only other one not been to is Bonnyrigg.

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

St Mirren

Raith

Edinburgh City

Annan

Spartans

Been to St Mirren when it was Love St but never to their new legoland.  Only other one not been to is Bonnyrigg.

I hate to disappoint you, but you do realise Edinburgh City, or whatever they're called these days, play at Meadowbank?

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

St Mirren

Raith

Edinburgh City

Annan

Spartans

Knowing us we'll probably end up with Kelty and Dundee

16 hours ago, TxRover said:

League Cup group stage draw on Thursday afternoon, 1 PM:

Pot 1: St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Ross County, Dundee Utd, Dundee.

Pot 2: Ayr, Queens Park, Partick Thistle, Morton, Inverness CT, Raith, Arbroath, Hamilton.

Pot 3: Cove, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Airdrieonians, Alloa, Queen of the South, F.C Edinburgh, Montrose.

Pot 4: Kelty Hearts, Clyde, Peterhead, Stirling Albion, Dumbarton, Annan, East Fife, Forfar

Pot 5: Stenhousemuir, Stranraer, Bonnyrigg Rose, Elgin City, Albion Rovers, Spartans, Brechin City, Cowdenbeath.

It's all well fixed for SPL teams in the final, wouldn't waste my time with this cup anymore, SFA ripping the total pish as usual.  😧

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Lesser Hampden is a real place! Always thought it was a mythical Nirvana dreamt up by Leeann Demster.

Everyday’s a school day.   

It’s mythical alright, the Queen’s Park fans still haven’t been told if they will be attending games at LH this year, or any portion there of. Aerial photos show a distinct lack of seats still, with no planning permission requested yet to erect any additional seats…and this is apparently after a Board meeting.