The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

I think you'll find Alex James was from Bellshill and Jim Baxter was from Hill Of Beith, easy mistake to make kiddo.

Mind you there have been so many greats in our 140 year history there's bound to have been at least 1 decent player from along by.

neither of those guys won as many medals with the Rovers as SD

Watched Ross Laidlaw in a few County games this season on TV. Thought he has been decent and has improved massively since his time with us. His save in injury time the other night kept County in the tie. Far from stinking. 

Edited by roverthemoon

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It's more his position that makes him a strange signing to me. How many attacking/wide midfielders do we need? 

I can only assume that there's nothing in this. 

We aren’t overly stuffed at natural left wingers versus right…and I did count one managers choice in my thoughts…he’d be a good shot to develop.

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’ve seen Killie have released a few players the likes of Stokes, McGowan, Waters, Robinson and a few others would any take the names mentioned at rovers? 

Dylan McGowen…played as their Captain, CB, interesting.

Hi folks,

I hope you are all looking forward to the upcoming season, building up to be an exciting time at Starks Park!

I work with Fanbase and being a fan of a fellow championship club I often read of the forums on Pie and Bovril and have seen some of the feedback about the app and renewal process. Migrating data from one platform to another means that there would always be some teething issues!

Ultimately, Fanbase is built with the fans in mind so we would love to hear any feedback on how we can improve the app and season ticket process as a whole. Feel free to reach out to me on my email- ruaridh.allen@fanbaseclub.com, we would really appreciate it!

Thanks, everyone!

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

John Potter is away on holiday so I think we might get a wee lull for at least a few days. 

Murray and Barrowman could still make signings if potter isn’t around if things are already agreed and in place as Barrowman says he expects a fair few signings before the players are back a week on Monday