The New Raith Rovers Thread

Love the video, and Brown's narration, no matter how you view his politics, definitely works well. It also shows using the assets Raith have without hiring outside the family…even if it’s your mad uncle.

3 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Humza yousaf’s latest foray into Scottish football has me thinking his trip to Falkirk should not be his only one over the summer. I do not think the highest public office in the land should stand idly by and watch what is happening at Starks park go unchecked. Cocaine money has already allowed raith to splurge tens of thousands of pounds on a new striker. will mr yousaf really allow a drug kingpin, who’s cocaine and drugs are literally killing the next generation of young people and making the streets of Scotland unsafe, to assemble the most expensive squad ever seen in the Scottish championship? I think anyone who buys a season ticket for raith season should be ashamed of themselves as they are not only endorsing but are actually complicit in the genocide of our young children. Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

I don't know where you're getting your info from, but let me put things straight. They're village idiots. No more, no less, so let's leave it at that please. 

3 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

This!

Please help, have a word with Jenni Minto to see if you can free up some money to help NHS Tayside with care in the community for such mentally unbalanced souls, especially such as this guy.  He clearly can't cope and obviously needs a lot of help.

As we're all watching videos on YouTube, seems apt opportunity to punt this one again, we will probably be seeing these delights again in 3 or 4 seasons time 🤣🤣

Edited by keyser_soze

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I was surprised Barrowman bothered to respond to that "raith_fan_page" and such a bad faith argument, but it's to his credit that he did. 

Does Andy Barrowman live in Kirkcaldy. I drove past him walking up Broom Road yesterday? 

4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Absolutely this. I’m not a fan of Browns politics and whether we or I like it or not he is a Rovers fan. Hope we as Rovers fans get behind the new board and purchase the season tickets. 

Hitler was an Austria Vienna fan. Not sure if many fans liked him.