The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, smokie29 said:

Humza yousaf’s latest foray into Scottish football has me thinking his trip to Falkirk should not be his only one over the summer. I do not think the highest public office in the land should stand idly by and watch what is happening at Starks park go unchecked. Cocaine money has already allowed raith to splurge tens of thousands of pounds on a new striker. will mr yousaf really allow a drug kingpin, who’s cocaine and drugs are literally killing the next generation of young people and making the streets of Scotland unsafe, to assemble the most expensive squad ever seen in the Scottish championship? I think anyone who buys a season ticket for raith season should be ashamed of themselves as they are not only endorsing but are actually complicit in the genocide of our young children. Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

Smokie29 more like been smokin da blaw aww day to come out with this pish bait. 

2 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Humza yousaf’s latest foray into Scottish football has me thinking his trip to Falkirk should not be his only one over the summer. I do not think the highest public office in the land should stand idly by and watch what is happening at Starks park go unchecked. Cocaine money has already allowed raith to splurge tens of thousands of pounds on a new striker. will mr yousaf really allow a drug kingpin, who’s cocaine and drugs are literally killing the next generation of young people and making the streets of Scotland unsafe, to assemble the most expensive squad ever seen in the Scottish championship? I think anyone who buys a season ticket for raith season should be ashamed of themselves as they are not only endorsing but are actually complicit in the genocide of our young children. Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

You should stick to smoking fish mate.

Edited by Gregor147

1 hour ago, Langtounlaud said:

1. Fanny.

2. We have to go a long way to match what Sevco spent to get out the league 

3. I'm sure Most of the coke comes in on the Arbroath fishing boats

4. Not as much a crime as the pish that comes out of you and the Bunnets puss.

5. Fanny

Very succinct and to the point. 🤣🤣

In the mean time Dick campbell spends little money he has on Junior pedigree players at best , Not wanting to give you a history lesson but we do have millionaire directors who are kdy born and bred and die in the wool rovers fans , But one thing is clear the jealous is reeking out you my man . 

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Barrowman in the FFP saying more signings before preseason.

Confirms we're well down the road to confirming new players and a keeper is a priority.

I assume with our filthy drug money, we can expect to see Messi, Van Dyke and De Bruyne to help us laundered some of the cash. 

That's enough Pie and Bogota for today lads. 

20 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It was worth a shot. 

I don't think we should necessarily rule people out as 'long shots'. While there's some that are absolutely filed into the 'Regan Hendry tier' of very very unlikely, I'd never have expected us to go out and sign Hamilton for a fee, or Mullin. There's definitely a different feel to us this season where we look like we won't be finding ourselves scraping around looking to string together a team for an early league cup exit. 

The season ticket video is a pretty good summation of where we're at. I'm a bit surprised there's folk having a go at Gordon Brown's involvement - I'm no fan of him myself but you're into a hiding for nothing if you go about basing your life about different viewpoints which are different to your own. He's a Rovers fan, and there's not enough of us.

Good to see Barrowman interacting with a supporter's account concerns on twitter about the under 12s season tickets. There's feedback from both Dunfermline and Partick fans that the free season tickets have been a net benefit for their clubs. Certainly in my experience, and probably a lot of others in my generation, you'll have found that their first interaction with Rovers came from receiving free comps at schools in the late 90s and early 2000s. Not everyone will stay, but it'll definitely blood in younger supporters. If we don't ask the question, then nothing will happen. 

7 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's enough Pie and Bogota for today lads. 

I don't think we should necessarily rule people out as 'long shots'. While there's some that are absolutely filed into the 'Regan Hendry tier' of very very unlikely, I'd never have expected us to go out and sign Hamilton for a fee, or Mullin. There's definitely a different feel to us this season where we look like we won't be finding ourselves scraping around looking to string together a team for an early league cup exit. 

The season ticket video is a pretty good summation of where we're at. I'm a bit surprised there's folk having a go at Gordon Brown's involvement - I'm no fan of him myself but you're into a hiding for nothing if you go about basing your life about different viewpoints which are different to your own. He's a Rovers fan, and there's not enough of us.

Good to see Barrowman interacting with a supporter's account concerns on twitter about the under 12s season tickets. There's feedback from both Dunfermline and Partick fans that the free season tickets have been a net benefit for their clubs. Certainly in my experience, and probably a lot of others in my generation, you'll have found that their first interaction with Rovers came from receiving free comps at schools in the late 90s and early 2000s. Not everyone will stay, but it'll definitely blood in younger supporters. If we don't ask the question, then nothing will happen. 

Absolutely this. I’m not a fan of Browns politics and whether we or I like it or not he is a Rovers fan. Hope we as Rovers fans get behind the new board and purchase the season tickets. 

3 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Is this Arbroath’s version of Tazz?

This is going to be some fucking season if we’re putting together the most expensive squad ever seen in the Championship.

Announce Messi!

Edited by Scary Bear