The New Raith Rovers Thread

Bought a season ticket for the first time in ~15 years (miss when the child ones were about £25); anyone know if Raith TV coverage is still included? I'm assuming not as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere - not bothered if it isn't, just curious.

Humza yousaf’s latest foray into Scottish football has me thinking his trip to Falkirk should not be his only one over the summer. I do not think the highest public office in the land should stand idly by and watch what is happening at Starks park go unchecked. Cocaine money has already allowed raith to splurge tens of thousands of pounds on a new striker. will mr yousaf really allow a drug kingpin, who’s cocaine and drugs are literally killing the next generation of young people and making the streets of Scotland unsafe, to assemble the most expensive squad ever seen in the Scottish championship? I think anyone who buys a season ticket for raith season should be ashamed of themselves as they are not only endorsing but are actually complicit in the genocide of our young children. Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

2 hours ago, Kooz92 said:

I contacted Fanbase first as they are dealing with/processing everything regarding the season tickets. If I'm correct it should be as simple as giving my account a temp flag to show the Adult ST so that I can order the U12. If that fails then i'll contact the club. I'm not too worried about it, like I said hiccups happen.

There will be teething problems when something new is introduced but there's a Fanbase rep in the office right now helping the office staff.

Edited by Beachbum

2 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

Humza yousaf’s latest foray into Scottish football has me thinking his trip to Falkirk should not be his only one over the summer. I do not think the highest public office in the land should stand idly by and watch what is happening at Starks park go unchecked. Cocaine money has already allowed raith to splurge tens of thousands of pounds on a new striker. will mr yousaf really allow a drug kingpin, who’s cocaine and drugs are literally killing the next generation of young people and making the streets of Scotland unsafe, to assemble the most expensive squad ever seen in the Scottish championship? I think anyone who buys a season ticket for raith season should be ashamed of themselves as they are not only endorsing but are actually complicit in the genocide of our young children. Please mr yousaf save Scottish football from this madness 

3 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

2/10, your trolling not the quality of the Charlie.

7 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

You sayin' oor gear's no the business, ya wigged up p***k?

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

2/10, your trolling not the quality of the Charlie.

I’m being deadly serious and now Gordon brown is involved, his crimes in Iraq pale into insignificance when compared to this 

15 minutes ago, RRPT said:

Bought a season ticket for the first time in ~15 years (miss when the child ones were about £25); anyone know if Raith TV coverage is still included? I'm assuming not as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere - not bothered if it isn't, just curious.

RaithTV hasn’t updated from last season, but I’d be surprised if they didn’t continue domestic pass access (audio feed only and video lounge access). They couldn’t stream video domestically last year due to the expiration of the COVID-19 waivers.

7 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

Its a weird topic to read about from someone so obviously high themselves.

22 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

You are either unaware of Libel law or are extremely stupid,  ya daft wee fecker

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

30 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

You Sir are what we call a 🔔 END

40 minutes ago, smokie29 said:

1. Fanny.

2. We have to go a long way to match what Sevco spent to get out the league 

3. I'm sure Most of the coke comes in on the Arbroath fishing boats

4. Not as much a crime as the pish that comes out of you and the Bunnets puss.

5. Fanny

1 hour ago, smokie29 said:

Livi are reportedly wanting to sell nouble for £1 million. I think if Livingston and David martindale have any respect and decency they will surely be giving Arbroath 80% of that fee, after all we made nouble the player he is today. I think the board should be reaching out to Livingston in the near future and asking this question. 

Thar rant on our thread isnt even the most whacked out thing the boy has written so far today.