The New Raith Rovers Thread

Gave up but will return later, giving the club my money shouldn't feel like a test.

Please get a version of the video made without that bell end Gordon Brown's voice.

Sorry Raith TV my first real criticism here but I'm a bit numb to this kind of video. However the folk involved must be buzzing so I'm probably just a Grinch.

Tbf, I had no problems getting my ticket renewed. Not a massive fan of fanbase, but easy enough to get the ticket into Google Wallet and get the card version anyway.

Edited by renton

It really isn’t difficult tbh it’s quite clear and straight forward and on the links there is plenty steps and guidance to do it. 

I have a slight issue where my kids were on a separate order to my ticket last year, and when I input any of their seats in pulls up their order, and when I enter my seat it only pulls up my order - and the app doesn’t allow you to buy the kids tickets without buying an adult or over 65 ticket. They’re looking into it though. 

Edited by RaithRyan

8 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

It really isn’t difficult tbh it’s quite clear and straight forward and on the links there is plenty steps and guidance to do it. 

They're clearly reading the comments and updating things as needed as when it first went up it was just a link to the Fanbase site with no instructions.  Which totally confused the hell out of me, as you'd pick the Rovers and then just see our Twitter feed and I had no idea what I was meant to do.  Then they quickly updated it to have a link to the Fanbase site and a separate link to instructions.  Now it's a link that takes you to the instructions and within that is the link to the Fanbase site.

Just renewed there now after having downloaded the app. I was a straight renewal, with no kids etc. and was really straightforward. 

Having the ticket as an app/in Apple Wallet is also really handy. 

Absolutely buzzing for the season ahead. Canny believe the championship is still technically not finished yet until Sunday 🤣 

League Cup fixtures out next week on the 8th of June. 🐝

22 minutes ago, Rover1883 said:

Folk moaning about GB in the Promo Video away and give your head a wobble. He's a Rovers Fan 

Yeah I don’t care for all of his politics but then he probably wouldn’t care for mine. End of the day he’s a rovers fan and he lent a great narration to a fantastic wee film. I’m buzzing already for next season.

2 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Yeah, it wasn't the most straight forward.

So for anyone else trying to renew, or needing assistance, here's what I did.

1. Download the Fanbase App on your phone

2. Register, select Raith as your club etc

3. Go to "Schedule" on the bottom tab

4. Click Renew Ticket

5. Confirm your seat number then postcode

6. On the screen with the ticket price, click the edit "pencil" icon

7. Add DOB (I assume for under 12 etc its needed)

8. Hit the dropdown with the ticket type and add select the "adult with card and postage" or any other variant you need.

9. Process payment with Stripe (you'll probably get a request for a text passcode with internet banking)

10. Once done, if you're on Android anyway, choose to download your ticket to google wallet, that way you don't need to access Fanbase to show the QR code.

Really helpful thanks, renewed with less bother than expected.

Homesick vibes a good description of the video sentiment. I've seen these videos at loads of clubs but it's braw to see SP in this light.

G brown...proper Rovers fan and adds gravitas. Also (for many including me) a complete tool who brings politics into a club promo. Not sure it adds sales but shouldn't be losing any. If you're that thin skinned you would be best trying away from football grounds. 

Straightforward renewal if only getting yourself sorted. Bit of a shitshow when trying to add a new U12 season ticket to my adult ST renewal as it only let's you confirm one order at a time but it's day 1 and hiccups happen. I'm not gonna complain too much, whilst the app doesn't have the most friendly UI, the instructions were easy to follow for me. 

6 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

Straightforward renewal if only getting yourself sorted. Bit of a shitshow when trying to add a new U12 season ticket to my adult ST renewal as it only let's you confirm one order at a time but it's day 1 and hiccups happen. I'm not gonna complain too much, whilst the app doesn't have the most friendly UI, the instructions were easy to follow for me. 

I’m sure if you contact the club they’ll let you know how to add an U12 

2 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’m sure if you contact the club they’ll let you know how to add an U12 

I contacted Fanbase first as they are dealing with/processing everything regarding the season tickets. If I'm correct it should be as simple as giving my account a temp flag to show the Adult ST so that I can order the U12. If that fails then i'll contact the club. I'm not too worried about it, like I said hiccups happen.

Edited by Kooz92