The New Raith Rovers Thread

I don't want Ross County down because it's another fucker of an away trip compared to going to Glasgow. 

That said they look shite and if they keep Malky will probably continue to be shite regardless of their deep pockets. 

What a difference a year makes.  Last year after all the crap that had happened I waited and waited and finally decided to renew my season ticket at near enough the last minute.  This year I'm sat hitting refresh on the Rovers site waiting for them to go on sale so I can renew immediately. 

Edited by SanStarko

Ticket purchasing now. Not a huge fan of the fanbase app in general, but a digital card is a good step forward, until their servers go down 15 mins before kick off. So trying to add the card version. 🤣

Edited by CountryBumpkin

1 minute ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Ticket purchased. Not a huge fan of the fanbase app in general, but a digital card is a good step forward, until their servers go down 15 mins before kick off. So added the card version. 🤣

I've never felt older than trying to navigate that app while reading the instructions to figure out what I'm to do, and still managed to miss the option for a card version.

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

I've never felt older than trying to navigate that app while reading the instructions to figure out what I'm to do, and still managed to miss the option for a card version.

I’m going to the stadium for my season ticket as I cba with all the online stuff 😂😂

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Yeah, it wasn't the most straight forward.

So for anyone else trying to renew, or needing assistance, here's what I did.

1. Download the Fanbase App on your phone

2. Register, select Raith as your club etc

3. Go to "Schedule" on the bottom tab

4. Click Renew Ticket

5. Confirm your seat number then postcode

6. On the screen with the ticket price, click the edit "pencil" icon

7. Add DOB (I assume for under 12 etc its needed)

8. Hit the dropdown with the ticket type and add select the "adult with card and postage" or any other variant you need.

9. Process payment with Stripe (you'll probably get a request for a text passcode with internet banking)

10. Once done, if you're on Android anyway, choose to download your ticket to google wallet, that way you don't need to access Fanbase to show the QR code.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I just bought mine, but through the fanbase website. I didn't see anything about a physical card option, so I'm guessing I'll need to install the app now to access the digital card?

Yeah, think so. Once you've done that, download the ticket to your google/apple wallet, will be much easier accessing that than an app I imagine.

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I just bought mine, but through the fanbase website. I didn't see anything about a physical card option, so I'm guessing I'll need to install the app now to access the digital card?

Missed the option as well I phoned up the ticket office and they sorted it for me.

7 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Yeah, think so. Once you've done that, download the ticket to your google/apple wallet, will be much easier accessing that than an app I imagine.

7 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Missed the option as well I phoned up the ticket office and they sorted it for me.

Managed to download the digital pass by logging into my fanbase account so now have it in my google wallet without needing to install the app.

Mines, not so straight forward. My laddie is disabled so I go in as his carer and have done since he started coming to games a few seasons ago. Punched in details on the Fanbase app and was quoting me something like £500+ for the two of us. Phoned the office, found my details from previous season, asked if we wanted same seats etc....everything went silent...."erm, can I phone you back?". Will see what they say, if not I'll nip down after work and see what script is.

Just now, Raithie said:

Mines, not so straight forward. My laddie is disabled so I go in as his carer and have done since he started coming to games a few seasons ago. Punched in details on the Fanbase app and was quoting me something like £500+ for the two of us. Phoned the office, found my details from previous season, asked if we wanted same seats etc....everything went silent...."erm, can I phone you back?". Will see what they say, if not I'll nip down after work and see what script is.

Thats a bit of a pain, I suppose its not a straightforward renewal on that basis. Hopefully its sorted for you soon enough though.

7 minutes ago, Raithfan2711 said:

Gordon Brown in the vid 🤮 get someone involved in the club or a professional next time please.

Had issues myself. Fanbase mobile browser needs to have ST purchase front and centre after you search for a club, not a Twitter feed.

I’m no fan of his politics but he has a very good voice for that sort of voiceover. Fits really well.