The New Raith Rovers Thread

19 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

They've kept it under the rate of inflation which was the main thing for me. A rise was unavoidable but when you break it down it's tremendous value if you're a regular. 

Come on Rovers fans , get them bought as will I. This lot are making good on their promises and building us into a sustainable outfit. We HAVE to turn out in our numbers 

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s the point, isn’t it? Good pricing for home fans, get it up away fans. 

I dunno, I reckon as games they're also the biggest draw for floating home fans. At £24 they might be less attractive. 

In general football pricing is getting ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

I dunno, I reckon as games they're also the biggest draw for floating home fans. At £24 they might be less attractive. 

Its getting like that across the board its £22 for the Flyers next season as well.  Seems to be the new standard.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

The price of everything is getting ridiculous. I think we’re going to sell a lot of season tickets at that price and the pay off probably (unfortunately) comes from getting a bit more off the two biggest supports to visit us. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Agreed

Not a fan of fleecing away fans but if it subsidises our free-for-under12's offer, then it's not so bad.

Remember, away fans get to bring their kids for reduced, or free, prices too. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

They're not a million miles away from your own clubs pricing 

image.thumb.png.c57a2696416c1a069b6db4d88844bca0.png

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The price of everything is getting ridiculous. I think we’re going to sell a lot of season tickets at that price and the pay off probably (unfortunately) comes from getting a bit more off the two biggest supports to visit us. 

I reckon regardless they'll be a big support at the first derby whenever that is, I hope there is anyway and it's a good occasion. 

But it's one of those that if the second ones picked up by BBC Scotland and we're shite/have hee haw to play for there could be a very low attendance. 

Hopefully the first one at Starks isn't picked. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

there could be a very low attendance.

Wouldn’t be the first time. When we made an incredibly kind and generous offer to give money back to your club from a derby when you were at your lowest ebb you stayed away.

Edited by Enigma

3 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Agreed

Not a fan of fleecing away fans but if it subsidises our free-for-under12's offer, then it's not so bad.

Remember, away fans get to bring their kids for reduced, or free, prices too. 

Which is nice, but for me the wee guys only 7 months old so he's a bit young. 

And I'm V selfish and only think of my own situation, thank you. 

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I think £21 is pushing it and I am slightly worried that by breaking the £20 barrier we might lose a few casuals. The season ticket pricing is fantastic but it is a worry. 

There is a daylight between 21 and 24 quid though. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Which is nice, but for me the wee guys only 7 months old so he's a bit young. 

And I'm V selfish and only think of my own situation, thank you. 

I think £21 is pushing it and I am slightly worried that by breaking the £20 barrier we might lose a few casuals. The season ticket pricing is fantastic but it is a worry. 

There is a daylight between 21 and 24 quid though. 

Aye I guess if you're in the South West or North West, but is only £1 difference  in the south stand ............ swings and roundabouts really,  but yeah I get your drift

3 minutes ago, P.C said:

Assuming those in the south stand paying £23 a ticket won't mind paying an extra £1 for a game.

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Aye I guess if you're in the South West or North West, but is only £1 difference  in the south stand ............ swings and roundabouts really,  but yeah I get your drift

As away fans you won't be in the south stand, you'll be paying £21.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

See you at the first derby. 

If it's at KDM Group East End Park then probably you will. Unless my old man buys me a ticket I won't be at Starks though, which is a shame as I said. 

57 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

You won’t be missed

Thank You

No bother. I mean I'd rather see grounds packed out all round the country (Ibrox and Parkhead excepted) but to each their own I guess.

48 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Its getting like that across the board its £22 for the Flyers next season as well.  Seems to be the new standard.

Aye, my old personal upper limit was £20 and I'm disappointed webe crept above that this season but I understand the inflationary pressures clubs are under like everyone else. I think the last time I was in the away end at Starks it was £19 or maybe £20 so I'd have said £22 would be a fair enough price. 

45 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I'd have said £21 to £24 and no Category A/B bollocks is a big difference tbh.

35 minutes ago, P.C said:

Assuming those in the south stand paying £23 a ticket won't mind paying an extra £1 for a game.

Folk in the south stand who pay £23 are in the premium padded seats at the hand way line. Also, you lot won't be paying that in the away end.