The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Watching all those crosses Jack gets on the end of, I can’t think but Millen is a happy camper. We’ve wasted so many crosses of his this last year, now we may have a use for them.

Absolutely terrific bit of business and as others have said that is 100% a statement of intent. 
A striker, 3 year deal and proven quality at this level with massive scope for further improvement given his age. 

If the new board get another couple of signings like that across the line then we’ll have a phenomenal starting 11. 

On the subject of the BOD @Ro Sham Bo I’ve not seen a post from you since your one earlier stating Murray staying was disappointing. Does this signing from the ‘village idiots’ meet with your approval ?

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

On the subject of the BOD @Ro Sham Bo I’ve not seen a post from you since your one earlier stating Murray staying was disappointing. Does this signing from the ‘village idiots’ meet with your approval ?

A mention also for whoever said we'd be stuck doing no transfer business while Murray was flirting with Dundee and that our rivals would pull away, all while the club were out identifying a target signing with a track record of goal scoring at this record and hammering out a deal. 

Hamilton is probably one of the best natural goalscorers we’ve had recently. Just stick it in the box and he’ll get you 15/20 a season. Not looking forward to playing against him like.

25 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

A mention also for whoever said we'd be stuck doing no transfer business while Murray was flirting with Dundee and that our rivals would pull away, all while the club were out identifying a target signing with a track record of goal scoring at this record and hammering out a deal. 

That’ll probably be me😢😎

48 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

40cfc9fc-faa5-4249-bc1d-084dfa5ad6b2_tex

Absolutely delighted this didn't leak, buzzing when I saw 4 pages of posts and no disaster on the horizon. 

I've said a few time ITK is a cool place to be but a bolt from the blue like this is far more enjoyable. 

Already seeing the value if recruitment bring spread accross multiple people. 

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Anyone else notice in the tweeted cartoon Jack is wearing the current Home top with Fanwave Digital added on the left arm? Nice touch, Ruaridh!

Fanwave have been on our left sleeve all season.

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Fanwave have been on our left sleeve all season.

Hummmm…I checked the official Home Tops for sale, and it was absent? Interesting, I guess it’s only on the team shirts.