The New Raith Rovers Thread

The striker I’ve been wanting us to sign for the last two seasons. Fantastic bit of business and light years ahead of anything we had up there last season. Real statement of intent, particularly on a 3 year deal.

Should hopefully settle some of the panic merchants! Albeit the quality of the goalkeeper and 2 centre half’s will still be key in shaping our season. 

37 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Chill time Tx, that was meant as a bit of a joke

This is the raft I imagined…

IMG_0473.jpeg.e5fae4774193a9733765dba41640cf12.jpeg

This is the raft we just got…

IMG_0474.jpeg.caf49c1725543d25ba41f83e25e723eb.jpeg

That’ll do nicely…now a couple of CH’s, a CH/FB, an DM and a keeper….we’re about ready.

Great player, a proper striker, can do a wee bit of everything and scores goals out of nothing like nobody I’ve ever seen play for us before. A proper handful and will be up and around top scorer next season I’ve no doubt.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Am I reading too much into the striker part of that tweet being in bold? Is it just because there are two Jack Hamilton’s at Livi at we are making it clear which one is signing? Or is there a chance the goalkeeper one could be joining too?