The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 hours ago, RR #1 said:

What's Antonio Calderón and Paquito up to these days?

Toni looks like he is interim managing the team Denys Prychynenko plays for in Belgium.

Edited by Enigma

14 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think with our newly beefed up management structure, there's definitely an argument that we could go for an inexperienced coach/manager and give him a chance with a decent structure in place to support him.

The "village idiots" you warned us about a few weeks ago?

17 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Is Murray definitely away? What’s the latest?

I assume hes been interviewed, and is mulling it over or Dundee are waiting on the last of their list to interview before announcing the winner (if you can call it that). 

Interview with Murray on Fife Today re Jamie MacDonald
 - "Things quiet with Jamie - still weighing up his options as to what road he'll go down at this stage of his career" and that "Maybe this time next week we'll have a conclusion"

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers-manager-ian-murray-provides-update-on-goalkeeper-jamie-macdonald-whose-raith-contract-is-about-to-expire-4157423

Is there a deadline (say 31 May) by which we have to submit to the SPFL lists of released, retained players and those holding offers and considering them? I don't know if there is just asking