The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Fewer people turned out for a run of the mill league game than went to a cup final? I'm stunned.

Do The Courier know you're gazumping their exclusives? 

I see your back to Raith Against the machine you must be proud!

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Fewer people turned out for a run of the mill league game than went to a cup final? I'm stunned.

Do The Courier know you're gazumping their exclusives? 

You absolute w****r for all your bullshit you have the nerve. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

He out of contract in June, and there’s no word on if Hearts have issued a qualified offer to retain development fee rights yet. Interesting, but I’d be shocked if they let him go…however, another year at this level would do wonders for his development if he got first team time assured.

I'm sure I'd read previously that he won't be offered a new contract at Hearts. 

9 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Yeah there was something mentioned about that on here. 

Today was the first time I've seen him and he was impressive. If he keeps that performance level up and also offers cover at right back he seems like a pretty decent option. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

Sorry to interrupt this battle of wits. I know it’s a bit of a long shot. But does anyone have junior tickets lying about from the seasons we were in the premier. I am not after the tickets, i just wondered what if they could tell me how they were.
specifically for ibrox, parkhead, tynecastle and easter road. Also the quarter final against st johnstone and the price of an adult ticket or entry for when dundee United were down in the championship a few years back. 

If it helps. I can give  specific scorelines for a few of them

4-0 defeat at ibrox

5-1 defeat ap parkhead on the last day of the season 95-96.

scottish cup 2-1 win at hibs

4-2 defeat at tynecastle. 
3-1 win in the coca cola at st johnstone.

the dundee united one was a 3-0 defeat in January when Mckinnon was manager of them.

1-0 win against the pars as well. 

Edited by buchan30

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Sorry to interrupt this battle of wits. I know it’s a bit of a long shot. But does anyone have junior tickets lying about from the seasons we were in the premier. I am not after the tickets, i just wondered what if they could tell me how they were.
specifically for ibrox, parkhead, tynecastle and easter road. Also the quarter final against st johnstone and the price of an adult ticket or entry for when dundee United were down in the championship a few years back. 

If it helps. I can give  specific scorelines for a few of them

4-0 defeat at ibrox

5-1 defeat ap parkhead on the last day of the season 95-96.

scottish cup 2-1 win at hibs

4-2 defeat at tynecastle. 
3-1 win in the coca cola at st johnstone.

the dundee united one was a 3-0 defeat in January when Mckinnon was manager of them.

1-0 win against the pars as well. 

I might have one for the Ibrox defeat, I'll look it out in the morning and let you know mate. 

This is my first post in this thread in over a week iirc and Frank's rattled by me as usual. Never change Frank. 

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

He out of contract in June, and there’s no word on if Hearts have issued a qualified offer to retain development fee rights yet. Interesting, but I’d be shocked if they let him go…however, another year at this level would do wonders for his development if he got first team time assured.

Hearts put out statement towards the end of the transfer window saying McGill will be leaving hearts at the end of his contract 

2 hours ago, Michael W said:

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah there was something mentioned about that on here. 

Today was the first time I've seen him and he was impressive. If he keeps that performance level up and also offers cover at right back he seems like a pretty decent option. 

My concern is they might revise that opinion with him looking quite decent, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

No one cares your old and sad!

Your is a possessive adjective, and always follows a noun in a sentence. You’re is a contraction of two words, you and are. If you want to be an obsessive arsehole, you should be obsessive about everything.

3 hours ago, Frank conner said:

I see your back to Raith Against the machine you must be proud!

You absolute w****r for all your bullshit you have the nerve. 

No doubt seeing grumswall sticking his tongue up your arse!

Speaking of obsessive, that seems just a wee bit over the top, might just be saying something about your own inner desires. You know, it’s quite alright these days, you don’t have to hide it.

20 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Hearts put out statement towards the end of the transfer window saying McGill will be leaving hearts at the end of his contract 

Hypothetical question…can McGill slide in for Spencer with Matthews expected back too? I ask because several people seem to think Spencer might test the waters rather than be an automatic re-signing. They are different players, but if we had Matthews back to fill the Spencer role, which he could more or less do, then would McGill be a possible choice for IM? We know IM likes him, and we’ve seen a couple of nice runs out there, not enough yet, but a couple of nice goes.

I also ask because Spencer was reported to have reached eligibility for a player opt-in about March 1, and was confirmed then not to have decided either way…and no report since.

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Gordon Brown in the directors box with Willie McGregor. Mean anything or just the annual invite? 

3A6EE005-99B7-4861-B7D1-9CF3D9F70D6A.jpeg

He was at the game on Sunday too.

I'd like to see him involved in a takeover of sorts just for the absolute fucking seeth it would generate.