The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, spot on said:

Tumilty  has signed for Hamilton

About the right level. When they come to Starks later this season we'll need the left back to have a good game but the amount of space we'll get in behind as he naturally forgets how to defend will be great. 

Harry Cochrane out of contract in a few months time. If we are struggling to keep a hold of Spencer I think he’d be a ready made replacement. Playing in a struggling Queens side but clearly a talented boy. Think he’d fit really well into our midfield. 

58 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I see David Goodwillie has pitched up for Radcliffe Boro. They didn’t announce his signing. Just straight into the lineup tonight. 

Amazed any club will touch him after the shit storm with us and then even Livingston United realised it just wasn’t worth the baggage at Tier 9 but it’s up to the individual club I guess.  See how long he plays before the backlash on social media.  You’d think he’d have just called it a day after the disastrous move to us.  

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Harry Cochrane out of contract in a few months time. If we are struggling to keep a hold of Spencer I think he’d be a ready made replacement. Playing in a struggling Queens side but clearly a talented boy. Think he’d fit really well into our midfield. 

I was hoping we'd have went for him when he left Hearts but I imagine the compensation would've been a stumbling block, I really don't remember him doing anything of note last season for queens though 

1 minute ago, Raith69 said:

Remind me did not the previous rounds in the Diddy Cup not go straight to penalties when it ended in a draw after 90 minutes 🤔 this semi is now into extra-time.

Extra time is always played in the semi/final.