The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just thinking out loud here, but St Johnstone have added Rudden today.  They’ve now got him, Stevie May, Chris Kane, Michael O’Halloran, Nicky Clark, Theo Blair, Jamie Murphy, Connor MacLennan and Graham Carey who all play up front. If I were a betting man, I’d be quite confident that they’ll be keen to get someone out. 

Theo Bair is it, I think.

We've moved to a 4-4-2 shape now, so 4 of them are wingers.

Chris Kane has just started training again after missing about a year so I'm not sure he'll play much this season. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just thinking out loud here, but St Johnstone have added Rudden today.  They’ve now got him, Stevie May, Chris Kane, Michael O’Halloran, Nicky Clark, Theo Blair, Jamie Murphy, Connor MacLennan and Graham Carey who all play up front. If I were a betting man, I’d be quite confident that they’ll be keen to get someone out. 

May Just signed a new deal, Rudden signed today, Clark is a one of the first choices, I’m sure Kane is coming back from an injury, O’Halloran is probably past it so I think we could probably get 1 of Blair, Carey or Maclennan if we were get a forward from St Johnstone

But I think we need a CH before another forward got no problem scoring goals it’s keeping them out 

1 minute ago, RRFC_Liam said:

May Just signed a new deal, Rudden signed today, Clark is a one of the first choices, I’m sure Kane is coming back from an injury, O’Halloran is probably past it so I think we could probably get 1 of Blair, Carey or Maclennan if we were get a forward from St Johnstone

But I think we need a CH before another forward got no problem scoring goals it’s keeping them out 

McLennan is on loan to us, Carey won't be going anywhere.

55 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Premier league ? 😆

This from an East Fife fan 🤯

A team plying its trade at the bottom of the joiners, tilers and electricians division 😅😅

I remember you guys bringing a decent crowd to starks for your usual scudding to now being likely 3 divisions below. Ouch.

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

This from an East Fife fan 🤯

A team plying its trade at the bottom of the joiners, tilers and electricians division 😅😅

I remember you guys bringing a decent crowd to starks for your usual scudding to now being likely 3 divisions below. Ouch.

East fife😂😂 I miss those guys😜

Queens Park will miss Simon Murray something awful.

15 goals in 22 appearances this season and 26 in 50 overall for them. 

Always thought him overrated up 'til now, and his earlier stats kinda back that up, but he's in the form of his life so it'll be interesting to see how he does in Dingwall. 

The big ginger choob.

28 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Surprised to see Regan Hendry has been put out on loan to Tranmere in league 2. Thought he would have been a real success down there 

He’s been described as too lightweight since they lost a couple of heavyweight mids that played around him. Doing well, and as skilled as ever, but doesn’t fit the new managers plans, so off he goes. Fans pissed, Tranmere elated.

47 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Get O’Riordan back, he can do both!?

10 hours ago, Been going too long said:

East fife😂😂 I miss those guys😜

10 hours ago, grumswall said:

Really? 

10 hours ago, Been going too long said:

There funny 😂😂

Stevo's cart horse was a laughing matter (just like the Fife) and it probably talked more sense than wee  Tazz.

Shame that the poor old beast had to spend it's final years in the Bayview defence before the final trip to the knackers yard........or was that effectively the same place? 🤔

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I thought that was a good crowd on Saturday. 

It was decent, the attendance was given as 2,025, I reckoned on about 150-200 away fans so an increase of about 10-15% on the home support over the season's average?

It was the 3rd biggest attendance in the division of the weekend with Dundee and Partick having more.

Rovers are the 16th best supported team in the leagues and we currently sit...19th.