The New Raith Rovers Thread

Regan Hendry joining Tranmere on loan to the end of the season despite interest from Dundee according to the Courier. Glad we won’t have to see him against us at this level, although I’m surprised he’s not made himself a key player at Forest Green. 

4 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Regan Hendry joining Tranmere on loan to the end of the season despite interest from Dundee according to the Courier. Glad we won’t have to see him against us at this level, although I’m surprised he’s not made himself a key player at Forest Green. 

Their fans aren't happy about it. 

On the upside for him...

Spoiler

week GIF

2 hours ago, R.R.FC said:

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Their fans aren't happy about it. 

Been checking the FGR Forums to keep tabs on him the last year+, shocked they let him loan out…and I expect the fans are apoplectic…off to see.

Edited by TxRover

Tranmere fans chortling and FGR fans bemoaning, recipe for a good loan for Tranmere. Notes Regan is out of contract this summer, too bad we’re not in that spending league as he’d be spectacular back here…the Dundee interest is a wee bit concerning though, and likely true as FGR apparently just moved another player to Ayr.

Big John will have been paid off he had a contract and I doubt he's fucked off for free. So there won't be any wages freed up to bring someone else in especially as we've just signed the boy from Ross County. I would hope to see a lot more of Mitchell who has just returned as well. 

In terms of Regan Hendry, wtf has gone on there that drunken disorderly has fired him out the door after 2 days in the job? 

It would be a real shame to have seen him playing for anyone else in this league. 

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Can't blame him for moving with that clown Duncan Ferguson being appointed. 

I was thinking that myself. I might be type casting him a bit but I can imagine Dunc fancying a more ‘agricultural’ player in the middle of the park as opposed to a more technically minded one.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Big John will have been paid off he had a contract and I doubt he's fucked off for free. So there won't be any wages freed up to bring someone else in especially as we've just signed the boy from Ross County. I would hope to see a lot more of Mitchell who has just returned as well. 

In terms of Regan Hendry, wtf has gone on there that drunken disorderly has fired him out the door after 2 days in the job? 

It would be a real shame to have seen him playing for anyone else in this league. 

FGR signed 8 players this month, a few of them midfielders. They picked up Dylan McGeough earlier too who has been first choice since he came in, Regan has been on the bench prior to Ferguson coming in too. League 1 may be his limitation. 

8 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Kyle Lafferty a free agent.  Would do us a turn if the money was right.  Highly unlikely but can live in hope.

We don't need his sort.

Kyle Lafferty admits sectarian comment as Kilmarnock issue 'substantial fine' and engage Nil By Mouth (yahoo.com)

15 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Kyle Lafferty a free agent.  Would do us a turn if the money was right.  Highly unlikely but can live in hope.

Apparently tried to sign him before he went to Killie and we couldn’t match his wage demands and we certainly can’t now with No cash 

26 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Never in the history of football has there ever been a more Dundee signing. It's pretty much screaming Derry Rhumba and how Barry Smith is a good manager.