The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

For fuc... 

Obviously just my opinion, but whenever he came on it was like having a man down. He mostly came on out wide. Had a terrible touch, ran around like a headless chicken (not in a good way) and had little to no end product. I am genuinely happy that for the rest of this season (at least) I no longer have to watch him ‘play’…

2 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Obviously just my opinion, but whenever he came on it was like having a man down. He mostly came on out wide. Had a terrible touch, ran around like a headless chicken (not in a good way) and had little to no end product. I am genuinely happy that for the rest of this season (at least) I no longer have to watch him ‘play’…

Is there a "good way"?

8 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

The only thing more peak Rovers than signing a striker who may not actually be a no.9 striker is writing him off before he kicks a ball for us.

Can we wait until we see him? Then you can write him off.

That doesn't sound very efficient.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

That ship has sailed. I've embraced it. 

It's fine now, but just wait until its 2 in the morning, you've got the shakes and the only thing that gets you off is YouTube reels of utterly unremarkable "Internationalists" playing in near empty stadiums surrounded by running tracks.

There's maybe a decent player in there but, by all accounts, he needs to become a bit more "professional". Whether that's an issue exclusive to him, or just due to a general lack of role models in the County squad, is up for debate. 

5 minutes ago, renton said:

Put it this way, Murray must think he's better than Connell.

I’m just astonished that we’ve actually managed to sign “that guy” from the Canadian miss…which actually happened in his last outing for his Canadian club (Valor FC). He’s played most forward roles at various points, but seems a CF or RW…I guess we’ll see him at striker/target, so we’ll see if he can hit the net now.

22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I’m just astonished that we’ve actually managed to sign “that guy” from the Canadian miss…which actually happened in his last outing for his Canadian club (Valor FC). He’s played most forward roles at various points, but seems a CF or RW…I guess we’ll see him at striker/target, so we’ll see if he can hit the net now.

Oh god it's not him is it? 🤦‍♂️

11 minutes ago, RR35 said:

Season ticket holder here who can't make it - Is there access via the internet?

Audio only through Raith TV. If you have a VPN then you’ll be able to purchase a month’s subscription at £19.99 (no single PPV due to the rules) and be able to watch the game that way 

16 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Just seen the link to it on the match thread. The only way is up after that I guess. 

About 3:30 Akio scores the draw saving goal in added time from about 2 feet away…against Aberdeen.