The New Raith Rovers Thread

32 minutes ago, Raith69 said:

Linlithgow have offered Raith tv the opportunity to stream the game tonight and should the signal be strong enough then the guys will be offering ppv, they will only know once all set up and ask fans to check site from 7pm.

Update - ppv will be available cost £12.

11 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Update - cannae seem to find a purchase button...

I kept getting a message saying they couldn't offer PPV to international viewers, even though I'm in Dunfermline, but it seems to have finally fixed itself and is now showing me the Buy Now button.

7 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

I kept getting a message saying they couldn't offer PPV to international viewers, even though I'm in Dunfermline, but it seems to have finally fixed itself and is now showing me the Buy Now button.

I was the same it just took a couple of minutes to sort itself. 

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

That's just Millen and Mathews that are out I think, hopefully that's the injuries behind us for a wee while 

Millen was reported as suspended, but I can’t see a pending suspension for him.

Very professional performance 2nd halve Gullan should have had a hatrick but unfortunately some awful officiating throughout the game spoilt the game at times when both teams had yellow cards dished against them like confetti . All about the result and now onto a winnable tie at home against Motherwell