The New Raith Rovers Thread

22 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

I can’t be the only one bothered by the fact we have 12 fit players for tomorrow, Mitchell and arnott on loan, 1 of which who is barely playing, and we won’t recall them? 

You aren’t, see my post from a bit over an hour ago.

56 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

I can’t be the only one bothered by the fact we have 12 fit players for tomorrow, Mitchell and arnott on loan, 1 of which who is barely playing, and we won’t recall them? 

Arnott can't play anyway. Like Young, he's cup-tied. 

Who cares, it's the challenge cup. Aye, it's nice we've won it a couple of times and it was a decent day oot but let's not pretend it really means f**k all. 

Take the kicking, keep or get the boys fit for Saturday - Murray is being sensible here.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Arnott can't play anyway. Like Young, he's cup-tied. 

Crud, yea, 67’ played for Brechin…oy.

And Mitchell has played in the League Cup for Bonnyrigg…

Edited by TxRover

Would definitely play Fredriksen tonight for as long he he can last and hopefully he grasps the opportunity to show there is a footballer in there, If squad numbers are that low through the dice and try hang out for penalties it’s a 50/50 after that

Edited by basher brash

8 hours ago, renton said:

Who cares, it's the challenge cup. Aye, it's nice we've won it a couple of times and it was a decent day oot but let's not pretend it really means f**k all. 

Take the kicking, keep or get the boys fit for Saturday - Murray is being sensible here.

I think the big worry is that we might not be much better off by Saturday, or god forbid, we could be worse off if we pick up a knock or two tonight. 

Surely I am not the only one that thinks Murray needs to get a move in the transfer window we are going into tonight’s game with 12 Outfield fit this happens every f**cking season yet nothing ever changes.

Edited by Rover1883

34 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think the big worry is that we might not be much better off by Saturday, or god forbid, we could be worse off if we pick up a knock or two tonight. 

Phone Mike Dellios, tell him we want another look at his guys, couple of trialists from Burtnisland Shippy... sorted.

47 minutes ago, Rover1883 said:

Surely I am not the only one that thinks Murray needs to get a move in the transfer window we are going into tonight’s game with 12 Outfield fit this happens every f**cking season yet nothing ever changes.

No you are not the only one. Yes we have some injuries but the quality of our bench is shocking and appears we may only have a bench tonight of 2 or 3.

2 hours ago, Rover1883 said:

What do you think Ian Murray's motivation for not resolving that issue would be, if he had the means to do so? 

16 hours ago, Michael W said:

If we really do only have 12 outfield players fit, just give QP a walkover and get the cup to f**k. 

Agree.  Hate that cup.  Injury risks against lower league cloggers etc.  And no, I never went to any of the Guffy Cup finals as I am no hypocrite.