The New Raith Rovers Thread

Am I the only one wondering why Arnott hasn't been recalled from Brechin? The last thee matches there he's played 44", 0" and 9"...he's neither starting nor getting time. Mitchell I understand waiting as long as possible, he's starting for Bonnyrigg.

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Am I the only one wondering why Arnott hasn't been recalled from Brechin? The last thee matches there he's played 44", 0" and 9"...he's neither starting nor getting time. Mitchell I understand waiting as long as possible, he's starting for Bonnyrigg.

Maybe Murray doesn’t rate him?

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I'm with you on that Tx, if we have to piss with what we've got theres no point having them out on loan

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

If we really do only have 12 outfield players fit, just give QP a walkover and get the cup to f**k. 

Think you might win this game with only 12 players, as I think QP will field a weakened team. trying to save players for Saturday at Inverness.

23 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

The guy who sits next to me's cousin is an East Fife fan and said Connell wasn't a championship level player.

Although, what the f**k an East Fife fan would know about championship level players is anyone's guess.

You are only in the championship via a corrupt VOTE , We know what players not to sign 🙄 

33 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

You are only in the championship via a corrupt VOTE , We know what players not to sign 🙄 

Wow are you still holding a grudge  very bitter little man who supports a team languishing in the 2nd Division.