The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Who we wanting next? Big 6 team or lower league and winnable?

Home or away tie?

Winnable home tie for me. Although I’d be happy to just avoid Inverness and Livingston. If there’s such a thing as karma we won’t be getting a big cup tie for a while given how we spent the cash from the last one…

Money spinner and out if it comes to it. We aren't going to do much or anything in the league (barring avoiding relegation, hopefully) or the cup so take the money and run and think about the longer term picture.

2 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Honestly, check out away support at Hearts on YouTube, or away to Lochee in junior cup, was expecting more than what's in above picture, hope they enjoyed day out in Kirkcaldy for by the scoreline, on to our hated rivals Cumnock next week, Raith fans should check out Talbot TV, if they've never saw the biggest Ayrshire derby, and good luck Rovers for rest of season, and hump Ayr next time you meet .

Cheers bud good luck to you boys next week 👍🏻

5 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

If that's Talbot's away support, it's the smallest I've ever seen following Talbot for 30 years. I myself couldn't travel due to ill health, but was expecting around 500 away fans. Maybe the financial squeeze everybody's feeling, and close to Xmas has had an affect, shit Raith just scored

I believe they announced 385. That’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, fair play, Talbot!

51 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

A couple of classy touches but in general he still looks a bit off the pace, and there were times his decision making was suspect. 

He's trying to prove he's still that player, rather than let it come naturally.

31 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Ross Matthews was up in hospitality today and said he's got to have another operation on his foot injury. Gutted for the lad. 

That’s likely a two to four month recovery, if correct. Terrible news, and causes concern about full recovery.