The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Why would BBC pick a Rovers  game ?   total  non event  by arrogant fans who think they are a BIG CLUB  . 😏

They might also want to pick the EF cup game ..............................

......................... oh wait a moment🤔

14 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

How the f**k can shite like Morton beat Inverness 4-0 and we have gone 22 years without a win against them?

It must be some voodoo hex, they are the worst they’ve been in years and yet here we are.😆😆

Great to see Vaughan back on the pitch, thought 9 of our starting 11 were good. Easton had a poor game and it's the shakiest I've seen MacDonald in a long time. Fumbled catches, missed crosses and poor kicking throughout. Hopefully it's just an off day.

Everything good first half involved Kyle Connell, specifically by bullying the garbage at the back for Partick, he gave them no peace at all and won a penalty by winding up the defender for 40 minutes before he stupidly pulled him down in the box. 

3 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

…the shakiest I've seen MacDonald in a long time. Fumbled catches, missed crosses and poor kicking throughout.

I have a feeling this is Jamie’s last year as our starter in the Championship. I don’t know if he’ll retire, seek a job at the League One or Two level or look into coaching, does anyone know if he craves another job in football? The last few games he’s looked a little bit vulnerable compared to last year where he seemed indomitable. He also has a wean, does he not?

46 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The last few games he’s looked a little bit vulnerable

Has he? He’s conceded 2 goals in his last 5 games, one of which was a penalty and the other an excellent header there was no saving. The defence have stopped him being overworked but I don’t recall any glaring errors other than the dropped catch today. His outstanding save at Arbroath in the first half was key to our victory.

53 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I have a feeling this is Jamie’s last year as our starter in the Championship. I don’t know if he’ll retire, seek a job at the League One or Two level or look into coaching, does anyone know if he craves another job in football? The last few games he’s looked a little bit vulnerable compared to last year where he seemed indomitable. He also has a wean, does he not?

Absolute ridiculous post !