The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, RavyDavy said:

Buy a full price adult ticket & receive additional perks

Pensioner: "why don't I get the £5 ticket perk"

Everyone else: "you don't have a full price adult ticket"

Pensioner: "That's discrimination"

Everyone else: "you get to see the same games as adult ticket holders for £105 less"

Pensioner: "But I've cleaned the seats"

Everyone else: "you get to see the same games as adult ticket holders for £105 less"

Pensioner: "The club will lose revenue"

It's been a frustrating couple of pages to read...

And we've got it all to look forward to again later in the season.

Our attendances are poor, any attempt to improve them is praiseworthy but they should not exclude the bulk of s/t holders.

I phoned to complain & was able to buy extra ticket for £5 so will have an ice hockey fan as my guest on Saturday. I was also 

advised that the club will now reassess this scheme in future so hopefully it will be much better.

36 minutes ago, JAR said:

Our attendances are poor, any attempt to improve them is praiseworthy but they should not exclude the bulk of s/t holders.

I phoned to complain & was able to buy extra ticket for £5 so will have an ice hockey fan as my guest on Saturday. I was also 

advised that the club will now reassess this scheme in future so hopefully it will be much better.

Aren’t you the guy that regularly complains about Rovers fans not putting their hands in their pocket? Now you’re calling the club to complain about not getting enough (!!) tickets for a fiver 😂

Edited by Hank Scorpio

Don't really see the issue here, personally.  It's adding value to the most expensive season ticket.  Plus, you will get a fair proportion of people who normally go anyway coming through at a reduced price.

The club were pretty explicit that the deal was going to work in this manner tbh.  

Edited by CALDERON

1 hour ago, JAR said:

Pensioner tickets going up £10 next season then. 

28 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Does anyone know what time roary usually heads out to the ramp before the game? Taking my kid to her first game tomorrow and all she can talk about is seing roary so wanting to get a picture of her with him etc.

Usually see Roary outside the ground when I rock up at half 2

Edited by keyser_soze

It seems to have taken a long time to get him back. Which is no bad thing as hopefully the club have learnt from all the previous injuries to players. It will be interesting to see how Murray manages this as the guy will want to ay as much as possible but we need to evaluate it constantly especially other teams pitches.  

53 minutes ago, pub car king said:

It seems to have taken a long time to get him back. Which is no bad thing as hopefully the club have learnt from all the previous injuries to players. It will be interesting to see how Murray manages this as the guy will want to ay as much as possible but we need to evaluate it constantly especially other teams pitches.  

I'm sure Murray will manage him appropriately; McGlynn would have had him on from the start about three weeks ago.

It's a sad time when supporters from same club seem to turn on each other.

Seems to me the people who cant see others point on this site have a real issue.

The spite and nastiness is totally uncalled for.

Would hope the admins on this site would have a look at this and decide if this is appropriate behaviour for a fans site.

For me it's time to leave, had hoped to be able to discuss football related topics, without a bully boy attitude .

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

At least we won’t be moved to Monday, BBC picked Ayr vs Pollok.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

At least we won’t be moved to Monday, BBC picked Ayr vs Pollok.

Why would BBC pick a Rovers  game ?   total  non event  by arrogant fans who think they are a BIG CLUB  . 😏

2 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Why would BBC pick a Rovers  game ?   total  non event  by arrogant fans who think they are a BIG CLUB  . 😏

Because we've been picked loads of times previously, it's not difficult to understand.