The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not wanting to piss on anyone's chips, but I can't see the Police being too happy at away fans coming out the South Stand, then having to walk past home fans coming out the North Stand to get to the Beveridge Park where their supporters buses would be parked?

Well park them at the promenade then. Simple really.

3 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:
9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Hopefully the manager will soon be following her out the door. Lose the next two and he has to be sacked. 

If we sacked a manager after losing to Caley then we'd have had about 25 managers in the last 20 years.

8 defeats from 12 is a sackable offence regardless of who the opposition is. 

The short term pain will be worth it for the long term gain of getting rid of him. 

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

26 games to get to the 42 point mark and safety, we can't afford to go win, lose win , lose etc , oh the Joy's of being a Rover

Was Freddy as bad as Morten fans are making out

Based purely on the showing today, yes he was.

Let's see how he is after some more games under his belt, but I'd not be getting too excited yet.

This is a really strange team.  I Don think we've been particularly outplayed in any of the games, we were probably worth a draw or could have conceivably drawn most of those defeats.  Can't complain with the effort, the defence have been alright and general play has been OK.

6 defeats from 10 however, is fucking awful.  Almost exclusively down to being awful in the final 3rd.

I can see what Murray is trying to do, and he's far from the worst manager I've seen us have - but he could be under real pressure by the end of the month.

Have to admit to being a wee bit concerned by the assistant manager situation.  Partly because there seems to be so sign of anyone coming in, and partly because Agnews departure coincided with Goodwillies contract being terminated.

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

26 games to get to the 42 point mark and safety, we can't afford to go win, lose win , lose etc , oh the Joy's of being a Rover

Was Freddy as bad as Morten fans are making out

40 normally gets you 8th place…30 is normally risking 10th.

We’re on 12 after 10, call it 1.2 per match…36 x 1.2 = 43.2.

Win lose win lose would give us 39 more points, and we’d end with 51.

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Have to admit to being a wee bit concerned by the assistant manager situation.  Partly because there seems to be so sign of anyone coming in, and partly because Agnews departure coincided with Goodwillies contract being terminated.

Also, what if Murray gets suspended for his after match comments today?