The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just watched the interview from both. I assume the paperwork is done, we wouldn’t announce it if it wasn’t. Expect to see him in the squad tomorrow. As for John’s interview, rarely see someone exude as much big dick energy. I want him to be brilliant with every fibre of my being. 

25 minutes ago, Michael W said:

International clearance needed in a footballing sense, but the visa, which was the main issue, is sorted out. 

That's how I understand it too. The visa is the bit that takes time and where things can go wrong, and we've got that now. Pretty sure the international clearance bit is just a bureaucratic process where the club/the SFA have to get confirmation from where the player was last registered (in this case Austria?) 

That's how I understand it too. The visa is the bit that takes time and where things can go wrong, and we've got that now. Pretty sure the international clearance bit is just a bureaucratic process where the club/the SFA have to get confirmation from where the player was last registered (in this case Austria?) 

International clearance obtained. Available for tomorrow

Tomorrow's programme is a bumper 52 pager at no extra cost.

It includes an in depth interview with Ethan Ross, a feature on the original Rovers Ladies'team, match reports and photos from the last three games and loads of historical stuff.

All this for less than the price of a pint.

3260509601.png

Hello campers.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

It was apparently taken in the old tea room at Stark's Park.

I vaguely remember something about Paul Shane being in Kirkcaldy and with Gazza half wearing a Rangers tie, I'm guessing it was sometime around 1995 or 1996.

It's a well known fact that Yvonne and Barry held their wedding reception in the old 200 club, but I don't think it was then.

IMG-20221006-WA0006.jpg