The New Raith Rovers Thread

Nice to hear Vaughan is doing well however some other questions could have been asked. 

Maybe they could have asked a couple of questions like. We had a new person kitted up in the stand on Saturday what is the current situation. Have we got any idea when clearance will be coming through?

With the loan window closing in a couple of days will there be any further movement?

Scott Agnew is away are there plans to replace him externally?

21 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It sounds from Murray's interview that Agnew actually left us a couple of weeks ago. 

Well, he was absent from the dugout against Ayr so makes some sense.

Murray can't be thinking of doing it all himself...

4 hours ago, renton said:

Well, he was absent from the dugout against Ayr so makes some sense.

Murray can't be thinking of doing it all himself...

Wouldn’t mind Colin Cameron coming In as his No2 but I think Robbie Thomson might do that role but who knows we’ll have to wait and see 

1 minute ago, Rover1990 said:

Good that this horrible saga is officially over.  Hopefully those who have stayed away until this moment can feel like they can return now and support the team.

I hope so. But I think a lot of the damage is done. I can't see the supporters fund reaching the same level it did before, but then that can be justified on a number of reasons

Just now, CountryBumpkin said:

I hope so. But I think a lot of the damage is done. I can't see the supporters fund reaching the same level it did before, but then that can be justified on a number of reasons

I agree.  For most it will take time but the club now needs to kick on and encourage people to commit again.

1 minute ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Just so long as we don't employ the Falkirk strategy!