The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, Varna Rover said:

who you talking about

Ah sorry - was a reference to the posts before it on our potential new striker John Frederiksen being spotted at the Cove game in Rovers training gear. But I can see now that a couple of other posts came in while I was typing my comment during the game, so it appeared a bit out of context!

47 minutes ago, Wardy said:

£43 for those tops? Sorry but you’ve been had. Fair enough if you like them, but Jesus Christ. 

Wardy, yes they are a bit more expensive but given what it costs nowadays for football tops they are not too bad but it is an individual choice and I only put the pictures up to let the rest of you guys see them.

Wardy, yes they are a bit more expensive but given what it costs nowadays for football tops they are not too bad but it is an individual choice and I only put the pictures up to let the rest of you guys see them.
They're not the worst iv seen. Some will like them. I'm just having a joke with you bud. The new rovers tops only a couple pound dearer if they have stock left.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:
I rode the train today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the smell
Kirkcaldy must be near
The odour tears my eyes
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What happened to Dalziel
My sweetest friend
Everyone we knew goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
Raith will let you down
Raith will make you hurt

Fair fucks.

Funny thing from yesterday, one of the Cove players went down in the box and you could clearly hear “f**k off” through the tannoy. 😂😂

Also kudos to the old guy who went and fetched the couple of balls that went out the ground. Does he do that every week? Full suit on. 

28 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Funny thing from yesterday, one of the Cove players went down in the box and you could clearly hear “f**k off” through the tannoy. 😂😂

Wonder if that’s reality sinking in for Richard Gordon that instead of being right in amongst the coverage of the Scotland v Ireland game at a packed Hamden he’s reading out the subs at a shitty challenge cup tie.

10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Wonder if that’s reality sinking in for Richard Gordon that instead of being right in amongst the coverage of the Scotland v Ireland game at a packed Hamden he’s reading out the subs at a shitty challenge cup tie.

Yeah rather weird hearing his voice on the tannoy I must admit. 

Edited by Wardy

12 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

They're £43 and you bought three!? 

I actually bought four but the fourth one was a ladies one for my wife.

12 hours ago, grumswall said:
12 hours ago, Raith69 said:

They're not the worst iv seen. Some will like them. I'm just having a joke with you bud. The new rovers tops only a couple pound dearer if they have stock left.

Grumswall, it's  fine mate I realised that. The four tops were not all priced at £43 as the wife's top was £36 and one of my other tops was £39.

That was a massive win for us yesterday. Not just to get consecutive wins on the board but getting minutes into Spencer and Matthews as well as starts and decent performances for some of the fringe players too. Add to that the imminent work permit for big John (hopefully).

Cove has proved a difficult place for us recently so to get that particular monkey off our back with a makeshift team is another plus point. 

Murray hasn’t had it easy so far since he joined. Let’s hope this is the start of things to come.