The New Raith Rovers Thread

22 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Still no word if there’s any incomings, I know he can’t anything about big John incase if the work permit doesn’t come through, but would’ve liked to of heard if he was working on something 

But if he does say anything and it doesn't happen or takes longer than expected then, as we've seen over the last couple of months, people seem to get very upset about it.  So he's probably decided not to bother saying anything anymore. 

29 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Still no word if there’s any incomings, I know he can’t anything about big John incase if the work permit doesn’t come through, but would’ve liked to of heard if he was working on something 

Murray was in The Courier last week saying we're awaiting a work permit so that's probably as much as he can say at this time. No point him repeating it in every interview.

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'd be surprised if we see anyone other than frederiksen in before January (assuming his wp comes through before then). Not itk at all but I think he'll be happy enough to see how we do to till then and then use what budget he has left then.

Agree, if Big John comes in that'll be it for now.

20 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

So with Stevie Crawford away to Dundee United as announced by both EF and United, EF have a managerial position available, I think Scott Agnew Might go and try his hand there this is just my opinion 

Opening a role for Berra with Rovers?

So with Stevie Crawford away to Dundee United as announced by both EF and United, EF have a managerial position available, I think Scott Agnew Might go and try his hand there this is just my opinion 

Don’t think he has the time to be manager due to his business interests outside the game. I’m sure he’s just p/t with us

Don’t think he has the time to be manager due to his business interests outside the game. I’m sure he’s just p/t with us

24 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

🤷‍♂️ But on east fifes twitter a lot of people are saying Agnew could be the one getting the job or certainly the name that’s doing the rounds 

A lot of people? I've just had a nosey at their Twitter and it's literally one guy who's mentioned Agnew.