The New Raith Rovers Thread

32 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Are you deliberately thick, or is it your normal state?

2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Or the folk who have to queue in the rain at the office window to get a match ticket then queue again at the turnstyle to get in

Calling someone thick and not being able to spell turnstile is not a good look.

My opinion on this cup is still that it isn't worth the effort unless you get to the final. We've done that now enough times that I'm happy to get out of this one early.

Start Thompson, McBride, Ngwenya and Spencer. Get some extended time into Mitchell and Coulson from the bench. 

This cup is an absolute waste of a Saturday fixture and nothing more than an injury risk. Play as many as possible that haven't had much time this season from the start and if we win, we try again with the same strategy next time. 
Would have been better for everyone if the games that where postponed where played this week and these Cup games punted to a Wednesday etc.

“A few more weeks of running…then I can start getting into training, building up the training and return to the game.”

Sounds like IM’s offhand suggestion Lang might be back in late Oct isn’t totally far-fetched, although adding that up, mid-November seems reachable.

52 minutes ago, TxRover said:

“A few more weeks of running…then I can start getting into training, building up the training and return to the game.”

Sounds like IM’s offhand suggestion Lang might be back in late Oct isn’t totally far-fetched, although adding that up, mid-November seems reachable.

Great news if true 

8 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Great news if true 

Add in Matthews isn’t far away either big boost and being club captain is an extra incentive, no one knows how far Vaughan is but that’s the one we can’t risk, I think if big John does sign then we will probably need another CH/versatile in defence then that’s it