The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 hours ago, grumswall said:
6 hours ago, RRFC1989 said:

I really hope is it John Frederiksen. No idea if he’s decent but would certainly be interesting to see

You certainly couldn't look down on a signing like him.

But it’ll be a tall order fitting him in one of the lads cars for an away match!

10 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Tazz1903 you can only pish with the cock you are given. I for one would prefer something a wee bit different but that's not to be just now. Now away and watch your team oh by the way I heard a nasty rumour that the East Dock Bar had been sold any truth?

Not heard anything, but this has been going around for a couple of years now, the flats next to it were sold though.👍

In light of the fact some folk are getting on at Murray due to lack of signing activity, and if it's true about Big John, then hopefully he can announce this in his pre match interview and that we're just awaiting clearance. If it goes tits up at least it's something out with our control (denied a work permit being main one) so there is an excuse if need be.

13 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’ve seen rumours on both twitter and Facebook that a strikers signed, but probably waiting on International clearance before announcement 

Any of these rumours have credibility?

19 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Obviously been told to not ask about signings.

I mean we probably know what the answer would be but its a bit disappointing Raith TV are not even asking the question.

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I mean we probably know what the answer would be but its a bit disappointing Raith TV are not even asking the question.

If that's the media strategy, they'll shortly run out of things to talk about.

Don't ask about signings

Don't ask about dismal fun of form

Don't ask about injuries

Just.... Don't ask.

40 minutes ago, Enigma said:

They’ve asked about signings plenty of times before, so it seems to me that if Raith TV don’t ask the obvious question the club or manager has said not to, they are supporters too aren’t they so surely must know but are the official club tv after all so are in a different position from the press as have to take the lead from whoever deals with club comms (is the person we hired still there?). I’d (hopefully) imagine this is because something is happening but not finalised.