The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Lost an attacking midfielder in Zanatta. So we were always going to be back in the market for a replacement. As long as this doesn’t take away from the obvious essentials in the striker department though.

Zanatta was a winger mate never really played AM when he was here 

8 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Lost an attacking midfielder in Zanatta. So we were always going to be back in the market for a replacement. As long as this doesn’t take away from the obvious essentials in the striker department though.

I think we will look for a wide player rather than tait but hopefully there is some business done soon

Tait was ill advised and picking up on the Sim interview his parents are the pushy type who probably act the c**t at kids football games. 

He would be a strange signing and even if there is a delay with Spencer I still don't see where he would fit in. 

33 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Tait was ill advised and picking up on the Sim interview his parents are the pushy type who probably act the c**t at kids football games. 

He would be a strange signing and even if there is a delay with Spencer I still don't see where he would fit in. 

I was a big fan of Tait, and in the right circumstances I would be delighted to have him back, but if Murray signs another midfielder ahead of a forward or defender I'll be finding out if spontaneous combustion is possible.

19 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Patrick are top of the league due to the strength of their forward options.

Our second half performance against them showed they’re no better than us imo however we’re shooting ourselves in the foot by not having a proper CF.

We'd be very likely to miss the target here too