The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:
Any sites offer a stream for the game today, saw there was one mentioned for the Accies game. 

It's showing as available on viprow but won't know until ko if it works or not.

Got a link? 

17 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Got a link? 

I've got it showing here. Scroll down to find the match. As grumswall says I won't know if it's going to work until just before kick-off.

Also, you need to know what you're doing with these sites and have a decent antivirus installed.

Hope this helps.

Also I'd suspect stream will be similar in quality to the Hamilton game which is not great but watchable. There's a couple of links on Viprow so would suspect we might be in luck. Pop ups galore though before you can get into it. I'm using a very old laptop which is probably riddled from using viprow 😅

Also I'd suspect stream will be similar in quality to the Hamilton game which is not great but watchable. There's a couple of links on Viprow so would suspect we might be in luck. Pop ups galore though before you can get into it. I'm using a very old laptop which is probably riddled from using viprow [emoji28]
I used that last week but have an adblocker so didn't get any pop ups. As you say, quality isn't great but it's watchable.

10 minutes ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Raithie said:
Also I'd suspect stream will be similar in quality to the Hamilton game which is not great but watchable. There's a couple of links on Viprow so would suspect we might be in luck. Pop ups galore though before you can get into it. I'm using a very old laptop which is probably riddled from using viprow emoji28.png

I used that last week but have an adblocker so didn't get any pop ups. As you say, quality isn't great but it's watchable.

What adblocker do you use? I probably should look into one.

6 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

No Mitchell this week in the squad, no Masson either. Injured or perhaps going out on loan? 

Mitchell, perhaps…Masson is nowhere near ready for first team play anyway, so wouldn’t expect him on the bench.

On 26/08/2022 at 09:53, Michael W said:

I refuse to believe that guy was signed for footballing reasons and not just to make sure Morelos has a Colombian mate. 

The boy is absolutely pish. 

Whatever he was signed for, he's scored for Falkirk today. I do agree that he is pish though.

We need to see if IM and John Sim are true to their word that money is available and sign a couple of players before the window closes. I've been told there is no money available that's why we haven't signed anyone.
We've just sold zannata so that's most likely a decent wage away. I'd be very surprised if we don't see another one or two in. They will most likely be loan deals rather than permanent signings though.

23 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

We need to see if IM and John Sim are true to their word that money is available and sign a couple of players before the window closes. I've been told there is no money available that's why we haven't signed anyone.

😂

Defo need a couple of players in. Limited options on the bench. That said we aren’t miles off Thistle who will likely win the league. Can see us grinding out a painfully dull mid-table finish.
Considering the past year we've had, I'd be happy with dull mid table.

5 hours ago, grumswall said:
6 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:
Any sites offer a stream for the game today, saw there was one mentioned for the Accies game. 

It's showing as available on viprow but won't know until ko if it works or not.

Thanks for the stream tip, no buffering and as good as you could expect for the game. 

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

A lot of people get told a lot of things doesn’t necessarily mean they’re true unless there is concrete proof, plus we’ve just sold Zanatta so there’s some sort of money