The New Raith Rovers Thread

28 minutes ago, Fanboy Snowflake said:

After it being mentioned in the interview that JS looks at posts on P&B, that's some wild theorising you've done (whoever it was you're replying to TX) on a public forum 🤐

Aye, and like anyone else, if he can’t take a joke he doesn’t belong here.

6 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

There must be something in the pipeline on the signing front that we've managed to move him on

Lazy at Hearts, lazy at Partick, lazy at Ayr, Lazy at us............. good luck Accies and thank you

Not necessarily. Could just be that Murray rates him so lowly he'd rather play Coulson who is no doubt far cheaper.

Obviously I hope you are correct but I don't think this was a one out/one in type of situation.

2 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Cynical of me to suggest this move was probably already in the pipeline before the weekend and held back to ensure he didn't play against us?

Maybe Rankin just liked the way he warmed up.

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That period of time where Zanatta got the ball and curled one into the top corner every week will be what I choose to remember Zanatta by, over and above anything else. Great player on his day. Hope he does well with Hamilton. 

Agreed when it went well we all enjoyed the moments,  nice guy wish him well and if he scores in the relegation play off to keep either pars or Falkirk down then job done agent zanatta 😜

Good luck to Dario, liked the guy, on his day is a game winner. Without his goals at the start of the season last year we don’t know where we’d be and I’ll choose to remember him as that first half season Dario. Just simply did not have enough of a fight about him, getting a fee from him after the latter part of last season and what he’s shown this season is is a good bit of business which should help with bringing in a striker. Can see this being a good turning point in his career and wouldn’t be surprised if he now starts to show a bit of gut in games now. I’m sure Craiguss is enjoying his Wednesday so far.

6 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

Good luck to Dario, liked the guy, on his day is a game winner. Without his goals at the start of the season last year we don’t know where we’d be and I’ll choose to remember him as that first half season Dario. Just simply did not have enough of a fight about him, getting a fee from him after the latter part of last season and what he’s shown this season is is a good bit of business which should help with bringing in a striker. Can see this being a good turning point in his career and wouldn’t be surprised if he now starts to show a bit of gut in games now. I’m sure Craiguss is enjoying his Wednesday so far.

Hope your ok, my laddie has Dario's autograph if you want it?

10 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

This is basically what I said to you in Aberdeen... 

59 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

While it's a shame to see him go, it's probably a move for the best for both parties. He's not getting the game time he'd expect with us,  and it's a fresh start for him. At least he'll not be subject to any coaching lessons from absolute oddballs on twitter. 

How many fresh starts does the wee dick need? 

16 minutes ago, spot on said:

‘Undisclosed fee’ so we got something

11 minutes ago, Kooz92 said:

Hold on, we got rid of Zanatta AND got some cash for him? 

11 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

I would imagine the fee would be quite trivial.

5 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

What I find mental is that someone actual paid a fee for Zanatta. 

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

It’s a cracking bit business even getting a fee for him 

Too many folks on here jumping to conclusions.  Who said the direction of the fee was from them to us? 

It probably was a trivial fee but it'd be all we can afford. 

Seriously though,  good luck Dario,  I hope it works for you,  just not against us. 

Edited by Scottydog

11 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How many fresh starts does the wee dick need? 

I think he's now played for Hamilton, Raith, Partick Thistle, Ayr and Queen's Park (albeit not in this league) of the current championship sides.

If he needs a hostile support to get going, then Hamilton are onto a winner.