The New Raith Rovers Thread

I would imagine the fee would be quite trivial. However it does free up some wage from an area of the pitch where we are overloaded and clearly Dario wasn't fitting into Murray's plans.

I'm sad, but only at what could've been for the boy. He seems a top lad and has undoubted ability but he just doesn't seem to have what it takes to realise the talent and become a top player. Wish him all the best at Accies, he'll no doubt score against us later in the season.

Not hugely surprising. Even from the earliest days of Murray coming in, he'd talk about how he wanted his team to play and it didn't sound exactly like Zanatta's bag.

The fact that Coulson has gotten off the bench in front of him two weeks running was really the confirmation that he'd be going.

Only surprise for me was I expected him to be going to Falkirk.

I’d have paid money to have got rid of that lazy waste-of-a-jersey. He’s been off it for the best part of a year with no sign of a return to form. He’ll probably bang them in for Hamilton now but I don’t really care. Cheerio.

2 minutes ago, renton said:

Not hugely surprising. Even from the earliest days of Murray coming in, he'd talk about how he wanted his team to play and it didn't sound exactly like Zanatta's bag.

The fact that Coulson has gotten off the bench in front of him two weeks running was really the confirmation that he'd be going.

Only surprise for me was I expected him to be going to Falkirk.

Murray didn't take long to realise Dario isn't good enough, and not due to a lack of ability. 

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

While it's a shame to see him go, it's probably a move for the best for both parties. He's not getting the game time he'd expect with us,  and it's a fresh start for him. At least he'll not be subject to any coaching lessons from absolute oddballs on twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’d have paid money to have got rid of that lazy waste-of-a-jersey. He’s been off it for the best part of a year with no sign of a return to form. He’ll probably bang them in for Hamilton now but I don’t really care. Cheerio.

The full spectrum of opinion on show here.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

At least he'll not be subject to any coaching lessons from absolute oddballs on twitter. 

What's the background here?

As touched on, a good move for both RRFC and the player on the face of it. No doubt he'll kick on and give Accies a decent few months before falling by the wayside. Seems to be his thing.

All the best to him anyway.

Just now, Offshore Rover said:

Well at least we wont be seeing that awful account on this thread anymore. Good luck on your own thread now accies fans!

We were fine until you mentioned it. Now that weirdo will be back on here to give a farewell speech or some other shite 

2 hours ago, Been going too long said:

What a leap that is😂😂 not sure why you think that Tx tbh maybe more that she is crap at her job

A wee joke about SirJimmy’s “after John Sim put her into the position.” 

Good move for all parties.  There's been players I've disliked far more, but its safe to say it hasn't worked out and unlikely to under Murray.  

If it frees up funds to bring in a genuine striker then its a cracking bit of business.