The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, KDY Gajy said:

Bobby Kamwa will sign within the next 9 days according to a very reliable source I know within the club.

Fife’s Finest may call me a compulsive liar, but they’re just jealous I once nutmegged Ivan Campo while playing 5s in Ibiza. 

Wrong log in details for the Zanatta account? 

38 minutes ago, KDY Gajy said:

Bobby Kamwa will sign within the next 9 days according to a very reliable source I know within the club.

Fife’s Finest may call me a compulsive liar, but they’re just jealous I once nutmegged Ivan Campo while playing 5s in Ibiza. 

I hope this is a wind up. Signing a boy who couldn't even manage a single start for the Pars last season is not exactly inspiring. 

24 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I hope this is a wind up. Signing a boy who couldn't even manage a single start for the Pars last season is not exactly inspiring. 

Same poster said Leigh Grittiths and Scott Allan were going to sign, will probably be okay.

Just wondering what the situation is with our girls teams these days. Obviously after a certain signing back in January the first team became McDermid Ladies (fair enough) but I see we still seem to have youth girls teams in RRCC.  Are they feeding into MLFC or are there plans to put a new first team under RRFC?  Be a bit strange if we’re running the youth levels teams with no first team for them to feed into.  Perhaps one that won’t be resolved until he who shall not be named is off the books. Anyone know what the situation is? 

28 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Just wondering what the situation is with our girls teams these days. Obviously after a certain signing back in January the first team became McDermid Ladies (fair enough) but I see we still seem to have youth girls teams in RRCC.  Are they feeding into MLFC or are there plans to put a new first team under RRFC?  Be a bit strange if we’re running the youth levels teams with no first team for them to feed into.  Perhaps one that won’t be resolved until he who shall not be named is off the books. Anyone know what the situation is? 

John Sim has an hours interview on K107FM on Saturday, I don't know if this is mentioned or not.

55 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

It appears they are still feeding girls into McD Ladies. A few of the Raith Rovers CC Colts team have made appearances going by social media and there seems to be coaches involved with both teams. The CC is separate from RRFC though.

Edited by Roath Raver

46 minutes ago, Chrisrush1471 said:

Raith are apparently looking for accommodation for two players so looks like there's about to be a couple of signings 

What if it's for the two centre half arrivals. Were they not staying at the Strathearn?

3 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I would have thought we'd be kicking the arse out of a tab up at the Dean Park.

Speaking to the barman at the Raith Suite on Saturday, who also works at Dean Park, he was saying that's certainly where O'Riordan was staying for the moment until the club found him alternative accommodation. 

Edited by Raithie