The New Raith Rovers Thread

9 hours ago, TxRover said:

Is it just me, or does Ziggy look to have filled in a lot! Looked more like a stork with us, now he looks like the kind of forward we desire.

Premier league facilities and training, course he will have filled out , don’t think sadly we will see him in a rovers jersey again but it’s great to see him developing 

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

Premier league facilities and training, course he will have filled out , don’t think sadly we will see him in a rovers jersey again but it’s great to see him developing 

Hopefully we’ll see him in a Scotland jersey in the next couple of years.

1 hour ago, Jack Rae2 said:

I see Greig Young went off injured on Saturday and now Elgin have signed another LB on loan. Be interested to know extent of injury. 481206ce48dfb4aa00352499b042afcf.jpg

He only goes to Elgin on game days, so we should hear something or see something.

1 hour ago, Dario Zanatta said:

Alrite m8.

Training going well and boys enjoying it. Hope to see you all at the Hamilton Accies game.

Best wishes,

dario xxxx

Getting to the point where I considered creating a “Dario Zanatta’s Left Foot” account…but then I realized that, much like the real item, it wouldn’t have much to do/say.

6 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Last week was obviously much improved, but I'm still a bit concerned about the lack of even a rumour around any signings in the past 2 weeks.  Still pretty desperately need a striker.

I'm kinda resigned to it at this point.