The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Been going too long said:
He now has a squad available to be able to play his preferred 4-1-3-2, hopefully he does as gullan needs someone beside him always has, hopefully one of those striker things shows up soon and he goals things soon after

I wouldn't be starting gullan in an ideal situation but he definitely needs someone next to him if he does start. I haven't seen enough of Connel but he looked like a similar type of player to gullan from what I have seen, so I'd be tempted to start Mitchell next to one of them. I'd hope we start Easton on Saturday to give us some creativity in midfield as well. He changed the dynamic of the game against Dundee. He seems similar to tait, in that he will try things. It won't always come off but he will at least try them to get us going.

Definitely agree an inform easton is an asset and he has goals in him as well, think Connell will get a few once he settles in( less than 10 if he stays the season but will improve)

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

From Murrays pre match interview: Nolan took a knock on Saturday so hasn't trained much, Spencer should be back in training within next 10 to 14 days with Matthews not far behind him, acknowledges we need a striker. 

I thought he said Nolan hadn’t trained much before the Dundee game because he took a knock in training during that week?

One of us has picked it up wrong anyway 😂

3 hours ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:
Maybe if this Dario fella was as much of an irritating cnut on the pitch as he is on here, he'd do ok emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png  

Dario is actually a really good guy. This guy... Not so much.

Aye sirJimmyofNic is a fucking jackass.

Thanks for the compliment xxx

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:
:bounce3:bounce3:bounce3
Someone do a Shaun Dennis parody next, that would be fucking ace.

What and kick this dario one down the links? Or paint his bedroom?

How about we don't? This Dario parody is all the cringe this topic needs

8 hours ago, stevoraith said:

I thought he said Nolan hadn’t trained much before the Dundee game because he took a knock in training during that week?

One of us has picked it up wrong anyway 😂

Yeah that's the way I took the statement.

31 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Was in the Strathearn last week for a family meal,  Nolan and Agnew were there.

Nolan’s his right ankle was bruised to f**k.

Were there any directors in there at the time sitting with a whisky whilst discussing signing targets with fans?

50 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Were there any directors in there at the time sitting with a whisky whilst discussing signing targets with fans?

I think is only the Strathearn premium package. The standard high tea only comes up a player glimpse.

8 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

:bounce3:bounce3:bounce3

Someone do a Shaun Dennis parody next, that would be fucking ace.

I want an Ian Murray parody account. Maybe something like ‘Ask Ian’. Can’t decide whether I want a grovelling one or an angry one.