The New Raith Rovers Thread

55 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Or  god forbid ( putting my Tx hat on here🤦🏻‍♂️😜) Leigh griffiths is only signed for 2 games for the team in oz maybe he is away just to get game time and come back for a team in the championship/spl . He was on loan at hibs when Murray was there I think ( I’m reaching here and don’t think it will happen and hope not tbh ) would have liked Euan Henderson from hearts if we could get him

Sorry, I already put my theory out a week ago…no striker inbound before January, Connell was the last toss.🤡

2 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Or  god forbid ( putting my Tx hat on here🤦🏻‍♂️😜) Leigh griffiths is only signed for 2 games for the team in oz maybe he is away just to get game time and come back for a team in the championship/spl . He was on loan at hibs when Murray was there I think ( I’m reaching here and don’t think it will happen and hope not tbh ) would have liked Euan Henderson from hearts if we could get him

Would have liked Henderson too but Neilson said back in July that he planned to keep him with the first team so wouldn't be going out on loan. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We were certainly carried through the first half of last season by the scoring streaks that Zanatta and then to a lesser extent Ross went on. Once they ended we were in trouble. And 9 months later we still are.

I aim to score 30 goals this season and get my big move to the English Prem.

7 hours ago, raith1974 said:

I'll be surprised if a striker doesn't come in this week. 

5 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I’ll be surprised if a striker does come in

Well, at least someone is getting a surprise this week.

4 hours ago, Raith_Rasta said:

This a legit strip from a cooncil retro shirt firm .  Would look minted if Joma went to town on it, like the East Fife kit.

0240F404-04CA-43E4-830B-43A8B1A21BB0.png

That retro top is utter shite.

It's nowhere close to the original.

The original had a proper collar.

4 hours ago, Raith_Rasta said:

This a legit strip from a cooncil retro shirt firm .  Would look minted if Joma went to town on it, like the East Fife kit.

0240F404-04CA-43E4-830B-43A8B1A21BB0.png

The actual tartan 3rd kit is up on ebay for something ridiculous like £165. I mind getting this the day it came out when I was like 10 or 11. Got so much shit from pals saying it was Rangers tartan and that Rangers were going to sue us. Wore it to a game against Celtic and had umpteen Celtic fans stop me, a child, asking if it was Rangers tartan in a very 'I'm not happy if it is' accent 😆

45 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Decent read and sadly an example of journalism being so shite that no one proof reads anything any more. "Journies" is not how it is spelled. 

On 07/08/2022 at 23:21, Specky Ginger said:

I heard from a very reliable source tonight that Arbroath have sold out their hospitality for the entire season already.

We started to advertise ours on the website about ten days before our opening league fixture against what is, love them or loathe them, the biggest draw in the division this season.

There’s a post on the Arbroath thread about how quiet their hospitality was at the weekend, so it isn’t sold out for the entire season. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We’re almost as good as Ayr at shots and crosses, almost as good as Morton, but not quite, for touches in the opposition half, and we have an xG of 3.

We’ll be fine.

11 minutes ago, Dario Zanatta said:

Hey,

Some absolute fanny has gone through all my posts and red dotted every single one.

Is this how you treat all your players? Or just the ones who make the effort to engage with the fans?

This is very bizarre but, I mean, fair play to you for having the conviction to keep at it 👍🏼