The New Raith Rovers Thread

52 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Murray?  Already starting to rapidly fade in the memories.  Wonder if he has any thoughts along the lines of "have I made a mistake" yet.

I don't think it will be long before he starts to think that way. With every good result Airdrie get with their rookie management team, his performance last season is devalued that bit more. 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I wouldn’t even give him 3 months. His signings have been horrendous and this 'tactic' of taking off all defenders when losing is just utter nonsense. 

Getting sick of him already. 

Great win for your guys today though. That raised a laugh, I must admit. 

I noticed Dylan Easton on the bench today, he was a wonderful L1 player  with ourselves,   never convinced he would make the step up unless going to a top side in the division,   how has he been so far.....

36 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Ross had his best game for a long time today.

Brown is quickly becoming one of my favourite players. And won’t be dropped to the bench if he plays more like he did today.

Only player that didn’t play well today was Millen.

We were brilliant for the most part and had we scored a goal or even 2, not many people could have complained.

Shows the differing views different fans have I suppose.

I think it just confirms you to be an idiot really. 

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Seriously you are not funny! Bored I accept. 

15 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I somehow don't think that post was entirely serious.

Didn’t think it could get any worse for Raith fans and then the rapist sympathiser makes an appearance. Tough luck lads.

FWIW I think Murray will get it right. He’s shown he needs a bit of time for it to click and get the right players in. We’ve been struggling on the transfer front as well so it’s not an issue exclusive to yourselves.

Didn’t make Cove last week, but thought that was pretty disappointing considering we didn’t actually score. Especially nearer the end with the subs we made and hardly made any effort to get balls into the box. Still early days mind you and plenty time to get things sorted. But 0 points from the opening couple of games isint ideal…

Edited by Wardy

Anyone without navy tinted specs can see Murray is out of his depth, the quicker we ditch him and employ someone who knows the league and has a knowledge of experienced players as oppose to clueless youngsters the better IMO

8 hours ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Glad to see this has descended into the usual nonsense on a Saturday night.

Imagine being 2 games into a season and calling for the manager to get sacked. Our "fans" really are the worst at times.

He's got next week to show he can turn it around, and the board should be having a quiet word with him to clarify that defeat next week is unacceptable.

I am convinced he'll do worse for us than Gary Locke. He's that bad. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

3 hours ago, Scottydog said:

I'd like to agree, Dundee only slightly shaded the stats in all the positive places... but they still did and they won. I missed last week and people say this week was an improvement on last. Well last week must have been a truly awful watch. 

Some of the stories I heard today about the running of the club and actions at board level IS alarming.

WTF is happening to our club?? 

Haven’t heard any stories like that so feel free to enlighten us all, last game I was at was Dumbarton and today was much better, easton further up the park worked better as well

49 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He's got next week to show he can turn it around, and the board should be having a quiet worse with him to clarify that defeat next week is unacceptable.

I am convinced he'll do worse for us than Gary Locke. He's that bad. 

I have my reservations about him but no way will he be as bad as Locke, big improvement today and hopefully first goal/points next week, players with another week to bed in and hopefully a striker in soon as well