The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pretty much agree.
The defending for the penalty aside, can't really complain about the performance.
2-0 is a bit harsh.

Having screamed for offside for their pen it was inside having watched a replay. Foul on Zanatta for second however. We have played some good football. Fan wise I’ve had a fan in-front of me scream abuse over and over at Zanatta as he’s playing well and putting in effort. Calling him a lazy c*** as he’s just sprinted from their box to ours to cover for dick.

4 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

Having screamed for offside for their pen it was inside having watched a replay. Foul on Zanatta for second however. We have played some good football. Fan wise I’ve had a fan in-front of me scream abuse over and over at Zanatta as he’s playing well and putting in effort. Calling him a lazy c*** as he’s just sprinted from their box to ours to cover for dick.

Probably the same guy sat behind me at the QoS friendly, made a point of saying he wouldn't celebrate if Zanatta scored - quite pathetic really

Probably the same guy sat behind me at the QoS friendly, made a point of saying he wouldn't celebrate if Zanatta scored - quite pathetic really

Truly embarrassing, A couple of us have had a right go at him. Sums up a lot of our fans though doesn’t it.

27 minutes ago, Jack Rae2 said:

Nobody will care, but the two players who aren't currently injured you'll see pretty much every day doing extra work are Zanatta and Connolly. The others will no doubt do their bit in their own time to elsewhere. It feels like there's folk absolutely desperate to put down him, Dick and Millen. I've been guilty myself of putting down players, maybe I'm just mellowing out a bit as I get holder. But it's completely pointless to tell someone that they're shit week in week out. Nobody is saying that you can't be critical of players. Just don't be a c**t. 

Truly embarrassing, A couple of us have had a right go at him. Sums up a lot of our fans though doesn’t it.
Nobody will care, but the two players who aren't currently injured you'll see pretty much every day doing extra work are Zanatta and Connolly. The others will no doubt do their bit in their own time to elsewhere. It feels like there's folk absolutely desperate to put down him, Dick and Millen. I've been guilty myself of putting down players, maybe I'm just mellowing out a bit as I get holder. But it's completely pointless to tell someone that they're shit week in week out. Nobody is saying that you can't be critical of players. Just don't be a c**t. 
Sorry but really disagree. He's been really poor again today and hasn't kicked a ball all year.

No way I'm having you compare Connolly's work rate to Zanatta.

Feel that so far todays performance has shown us nothing new.

Pretty obvious the style of football we hope to play, but without the obvious additions in defence which are glaringly obvious,  we need a better threat up front.

Can only hope, keep the fingers crossed, hope for the best that we can find something before the Cove game.

The style of football we played is the same as against Stirling, Dumbarton and Peterhead.

Against Peterhead we did well but they were struggling to put a team out.

I feel against Aberdeen we looked very average and team wise we need to sort it out.

The fact we failed to qualify from that group is laughable and even more so when the team we would have replaced in the draw go to Ibrox in the next round.

Agreed on this. We should have had 9 points with today's match being meaningless.

The teams that are expected to do well in the league this season all qualified as well so we are already playing catch up I feel. We need additions within the next 5 days as we can't be going into next week with that bench. Thought today also be showed that against a good team we'll get picked apart with Brown in defence.