The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
18 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
If Murray can’t secure the positions we need. Expect a lot more defeats this season lads. It’s looking a wee bit bleak. 

It's not really.

f**k all up front and f**k all at the back. So aye it is. 

5 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It's not though is it? Fucking moaning doom merchant. We've got goals in this side, they don't all have to come from strikers, we could do with extra bodies there and we're light at the back but it's manageable and we've still got until August 31st to resolve that. 

45 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

It's not though is it? Fucking moaning doom merchant. We've got goals in this side, they don't all have to come from strikers, we could do with extra bodies there and we're light at the back but it's manageable and we've still got until August 31st to resolve that. 

Facts don’t care about your feelings

I presume you've seen or heard IMs interview where he says he hopes to have a body in this week, and where he's looking for new faces. Do you really think he's standing back in admiration at training thinking we're the finished article? There's still a couple of weeks to go until the league starts, so maybe keep your gloomy pish until into August.

Fools and bairns should never see half done work.

Why?
Most folk don't use cash in the shops and petrol stations any more. Buying anything online is cashless. You can even go cashless in the Novar.
The cashless society is not far away and it's here to stay.
For one my dad at 77 has no scooby of how to order tickets and I bet he isn't the only one. Many people are put off by it as a last minute decision.

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I presume you've seen or heard IMs interview where he says he hopes to have a body in this week, and where he's looking for new faces. Do you really think he's standing back in admiration at training thinking we're the finished article? There's still a couple of weeks to go until the league starts, so maybe keep your gloomy pish until into August.

Fools and bairns should never see half done work.

f**k off

Just now, Brashy's Boots said:
1 minute ago, baillieinleeds said:
Just another sky screamer at words. Your not alone. Trust me
3 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
4 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
Just another sky screamer at words. Your not alone. Trust me.

REEEEEEEEEEeeeee

13 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
5 hours ago, Beachbum said:
Why?
Most folk don't use cash in the shops and petrol stations any more. Buying anything online is cashless. You can even go cashless in the Novar.
The cashless society is not far away and it's here to stay.

For one my dad at 77 has no scooby of how to order tickets and I bet he isn't the only one. Many people are put off by it as a last minute decision.

You can still buy a ticket at the office on the day.

You can still buy a ticket at the office on the day.
What foreverarover is saying is true regardless. Its putting up barriers that haven't existed in the past for people who are used to things in a certain way. Even charging 15 per adult when you could get the entire family round to watch it for a tenner is. I don't personally see either as a massive barrier but I can't be fucked pissing about when iv finished work to have a piss never mind go online or to a window to buy a ticket for a game when I'm pressed for time to get there for ko