The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Will watch later but he'll have a contact in Norway at least through ex Rover Kevin Nicol who mighty be able to tip him off about potential targets.

Bring back Soren Anderson.

28 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Just watched both parts, great detail all round. Murray answers aren't cryptic puzzles instead just good questions and informative answers. 

I felt with McGlynns interviews you knew what was coming before it began and it was the same old every week, quite refreshing to hear different things from Murray 

42 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

He's also looking at the Scandinavian markets for options.

That brought me out in a cold sweat.

We had a manager with the initials I M before who had a fetish for signing Scandinavians and ended up with Vetle Andersen and Odd Areld.div widget

Edited by Specky Ginger

Interesting that Murray has mentioned the Aidan, Ethan and Dylan link-up quite a few times. Perhaps he disnae fancy Dario as a player.

Think it's pretty clear he feels he can improve Gullan and he'll be our centre forward. Imagine he'll add a loan as back-up. Hopefully we can get some big sexy Scandinavian centre halves in.

3 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Interesting that Murray has mentioned the Aidan, Ethan and Dylan link-up quite a few times. Perhaps he disnae fancy Dario as a player.

Think it's pretty clear he feels he can improve Gullan and he'll be our centre forward. Imagine he'll add a loan as back-up. Hopefully we can get some big sexy Scandinavian centre halves in.

Maybe he can convert big Dario Z to a forward. He’s managed to get Gullan scoring again.

4 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Zanatta is suspended tonight after his red card at Parkhead last season in the League Cup.

42 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Maybe he can convert big Dario Z to a forward. He’s managed to get Gullan scoring again.

I was only half listening so I maybe picked it up wrongly, but in the second part of his interview, did Murray not suggest that he wants two strikers on the park because the high press is too ineffective with only one? 

Given our paucity in that area, you'd have to assume (tonight aside) that he intends to use Dario as a forward, at least until further reinforcements arrive. 

13 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I was only half listening so I maybe picked it up wrongly, but in the second part of his interview, did Murray not suggest that he wants two strikers on the park because the high press is too ineffective with only one? 

Given our paucity in that area, you'd have to assume (tonight aside) that he intends to use Dario as a forward, at least until further reinforcements arrive. 

He did say that. It sounded like Zanatta was up front on Saturday so it looks like that's the way we are setting up for the time being. 

Big chance for Mitchell tonight.