The New Raith Rovers Thread

What's the sizing like on the new home tops?? I usually go a Size up (XL), but I've lost half a stone so considering getting a large.

I’m usually a medium and sized up when people said the shirt was quite small made. Now I’ve a large shirt that’s far too big and the club are sold out of mediums. Heartbreaking.

30 minutes ago, kev23 said:

I’m usually a medium and sized up when people said the shirt was quite small made. Now I’ve a large shirt that’s far too big and the club are sold out of mediums. Heartbreaking.

Just eat your way into your Large size.

It's much more fun than trying to slim your way into a smaller one.

All you need is some sort of routine:

Pre match - pub,

Half time - pie stall,

Post match - Valente's.

You should be looking at weeks rather than months.

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:
1 hour ago, raith1974 said:
So according to some Tom Lang was due back early it appears we won't see him until Christmas at the earliest with him only returning all going well to full training in December. Lewis won't see action until probably late October with Matthews and Spencer both due back around middle of September. From reading this we need at least 2 centre halfs in hopefully this week. 

Yeah, those of a nervous disposition shouldn't read that injury update.

No real surprises in it tbh, we need 3 additions to the squad 2 x cb and a striker minimum and hopefully we will get them soon🤞🏻

40 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Fair play to the club, the comms from Media dept has been superb. The open day, injury list today and I liked that video of a day in the life of a young player.

Big club tackle 😃

Any link to that injury list…don’t see it on the club site.

7 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Strange that. Maybe the manager didn’t want our injury list and anticipated return dates published.

Imagine posting something like that without getting the proper sign off and having to pull it again. Shambles 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Keen to see how he gets on. The EPL u23s is absolutely full of dugmeat players so I'm interested to see how he gets on at a proper level.

Good move for Bowie.  Seemed to impress as a trialist against St Mirren according to their fans on twitter.  Hopefully bangs the goals in.

Edited by Rover1990

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Keen to see how he gets on. The EPL u23s is absolutely full of dugmeat players so I'm interested to see how he gets on at a proper level.

Be very interesting, as we’ve knocked about speculation now and then that Scottish Championship play is roughly comparable to Third/Fourth level play in England.