The New Raith Rovers Thread

29 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

I'd love to see something similar, this was just pure wow, ridiculous price on fleabay at the moment £180 ?? yer having a laugh bud 🤪

s-l1600.jpg

I bought a repro of that last year for far less and its superb.  Modern fit as well.

43 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I genuinely think the quality is better than the original, the attention to detail is great.

Absolutely however I stupidly wore it to 5s one week and woft, it's not good at trapping sweat like todays tops 😂

So, with McNeil named versus Alloa, we have to assume he’s been signed? That probably signals the end for Bow?
Haven't seen him or heard anything about him this far under Murrays reign. Does he have time left on his deal? There has been a couple of messages on twitter lately about people clearly not happy their family member has been told they can leave etc though. It would take effort to find them and I can't be bothered but I did see them a few days ago on a rovers related page if you want to find them.

3 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

I'd love to see something similar, this was just pure wow, ridiculous price on fleabay at the moment £180 ?? yer having a laugh bud 🤪

s-l1600.jpg

I yearn for the old badge. £180 sheeeeeit

3 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

s-l1600.jpg

If it was the shirt worn by Dave Narey when he scored that raker at Kilbowie, or better still, if it was the shirt worn by Ally Graham when he headed the late winner at East End that season, £180 would be seriously worth it.

A few Rovers shirts up at silly money on eBay at the moment - but then again the price of old shirts is going through the roof across the board. I see the same seller has the 1995-97 tartan third shirt and is wanting £170 for it, and there are quite a few of the 95-97 home shirts in the £150 range :o If people are looking for the originals for their collections then fair enough, but agree that the reproductions are just as good if you're looking for something for five-a-side/exercise/matches/whatever.

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

I have a version of the tartan shirt with numbers/SFL badging that I got for 60 quid a few years ago, god knows what it's worth now.  Prices are wild.

Forget gold and crypto currency - old Rovers shirts are the standard investment for guaranteed economic prosperity.

I sold a number of Rovers tops last year on ebay and got a decent wedge. Got nearly 100 sheets for the half n half top when we won the 2nd Division under McGlynn. I managed to get my hands on a reproduction of the 1989/1990 top and it's fookin spectacular.