The New Raith Rovers Thread

We have had page after page after page with the same patter.....

and mainly from a handful of contributors......it has become boring!!

.caslm doon!!!

I suspect Murray has a somewhatr better handle on this than you do!!

10 hours ago, Been going too long said:

That’s a depressing picture Tx , Lang could easily break down again ( really hope not🤞🏻) and Masson is nowhere near ready for championship football, I would also suggest Berra won’t last the full season without an extended period out injured so good  CB’s are imperative and at least one who can start because I don’t want to see dick there , if anywhere then left back because young can’t be expected to play every week if we plan on going for the playoffs or we will be 7th ish and Murray under pressure. We made a bit of money from cup ties last season I guess it’s going elsewhere 👀🤦🏻‍♂️

10 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Scrap this Make shift pish!!!!!! Browns better in midfield, Masson isn’t anywhere near ready and Liam Dick is pish defensively both at LB and CB, Lang is too much of a risk just throwing him in there he needs at least a month or 2 to get fitness/match time we need at least 2 and on the Loanee situation you could be right but what IF Lang comes back and gets another long term injury these things need considered 

Don’t disagree, just calling what it looks like for now.

13 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

We have had page after page after page with the same patter.....

and mainly from a handful of contributors......it has become boring!!

.caslm doon!!!

I suspect Murray has a somewhatr better handle on this than you do!!

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

15 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Don’t read it then 😜👍🏻

Did you have to edit that?,,,, A clearly thought out and considered response,,,,like most of the guff some of you guys put on here!!

Calm doon,,,,when Murray hasw something to say,,,,he will,,,,in the meantime just stop rereating the same boring stuff/ day after day after day,,,,,,!

6 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Did you have to edit that?,,,, A clearly thought out and considered response,,,,like most of the guff some of you guys put on here!!

Calm doon,,,,when Murray hasw something to say,,,,he will,,,,in the meantime just stop rereating the same boring stuff/ day after day after day,,,,,,!

Are you being paid by the comma here or what?