The New Raith Rovers Thread

32 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I see all these Scottish exports who went to Hartlepool are at a training camp in Portugal this week, enjoying blazing sunshine. 

Sometimes you've just got to say... aye, fair enough. 

Aye that'll teach them! 

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

I see all these Scottish exports who went to Hartlepool are at a training camp in Portugal this week, enjoying blazing sunshine. 

Sometimes you've just got to say... aye, fair enough. 

I’m hoping for a centenary tour of the Canaries next summer.

Watched the lotto draw online and noticed the club shop full of home tops. I phoned the club to ask if if they had a medium in stock to be told they are sold out are expecting a delivery later today. I asked roughly what time as I’d nip in and get one. The lady told me they hoped to get them in so they would be on sale at tonight’s game. I said that I had noticed them behind Tom Morgan in the video, only for the lady on the phone to get a bit embarrassed and say she didn’t know what the state of play was…

I don’t mind them wanting to give people at tonight’s match priority it they are upfront about it but to tell a fib is a bit out of order.

Edited by Jilted John

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

I wonder if we'll be travelling there on the Glen Sannox rather than the Highland Loch?

Most probably not.

Get the chappie who does such a brilliant 3-point turn in the wee boat in Raith TV’s intro videos?

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Surely there’s got to be at least 1 CH through the door by next weekend as we can’t really go into the League cup with 4 defenders and 3 of them being full backs and with our injury record just can’t trust it 

Totally agree, we need to see a couple of signings this week to give them a chance to get to know the team, train and be ready.

2 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Totally agree, we need to see a couple of signings this week to give them a chance to get to know the team, train and be ready.

I hope we don't sign players for the sake of it. If they're not of the desired standard we should wait. Plenty of time.