The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, GhostZapper said:

I dropped our supporters director Dorothy a message during lunch - Season tickets NOT valid for QotS friendly. 

£10 / £5 available here Buy Match Tickets | Raith Rovers FC, or can buy at the ticket office on Wednesday night

Hopefully the club publicise that clearly in the match build up because there will be plenty who just assume their ticket is valid. I know I would have.

7 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Preseason friendlies haven’t been part of the season ticket deal for years.

They were valid last year. I went to the Stranraer friendly and got in with my season ticket.

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Pretty sure they were last season as you had to use the barcode on the email as the cards weren’t out yet. 

Would that not have been due to the 500 person restrictions and the club let season ticket holders in for free as they paid for a previous years ticket they did not use? 

Edited by The Stig

2 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

It's been the case, as far back as I can remember, that season tickets were valid for all home friendlies, except testimonials.

Yeah that's what I thought. I can't honestly remember the last time I paid into a friendly.

23 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

It's been the case, as far back as I can remember, that season tickets were valid for all home friendlies, except testimonials.

Pretty sure that stopped a few season back,the time they changed the pricing structure for season tickets

39 minutes ago, The Stig said:

Would that not have been due to the 500 person restrictions and the club let season ticket holders in for free as they paid for a previous years ticket they did not use? 

Possibly, but I did a quick site search and friendlies were included pre-Covid too. Here’s the advert from 2018.