The New Raith Rovers Thread

I thought the Open day was a bit disorganised and slow paced but my three kids had an absolute ball at it. The wee boy is absolutely buzzing after getting about 30 selfies and high fives off the players.

Didn't get a top due to the queues and the other stuff going on but will order or get next time we're at a game.

All in all a great initiative by the club and the number of youngsters there give huge hope for the future of the club. Safe to say I think we have significantly moved on from last seasons shenanigans.

Well played all involved.

40 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Went down to exchange my laddies top as it's a bit tight, sods law they don't have the next size up and apparently there's next to heehaw left for online sales today. 

Sold out of sizes before we’ve played an actual game 😂. Seem to manage to balls up the amount we need most seasons. Sure there’ll be more available soon. 

7 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Sold out of sizes before we’ve played an actual game 😂. Seem to manage to balls up the amount we need most seasons. Sure there’ll be more available soon. 

Just had a peek, only adult sizes available just now are mediums. Few kids options still available. 

Edit: I take that back. All adult sizes sold out now. 

Edited by Raithie

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Just had a peek, only adult sizes available just now are mediums. Few kids options still available. 

That’s unusual normally it’s only Small and the XXXL rare to have medium available, the medium folk must have snacked too much during lockdown. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

7 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Fucking hell when have we ever sold out a shirt? 

Imagine it would have been an order to cover the launch and more will turn up through the pre season. 

Rovers tweeting more stock is due tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Do you get in to the pre season games with your season ticket? I’m sure that use to be a thing but genuinely cannot remember

i think you do, but dont think they've sent any out yet - did we get a barcode with our online renewal purchase maybe??? I'll need to check. 

7 minutes ago, GhostZapper said:

i think you do, but dont think they've sent any out yet - did we get a barcode with our online renewal purchase maybe??? I'll need to check. 

I got an email with the barcodes on them and it worked for setting up new season package for RaithTV. Hopefully can use the email at the gates on Wednesday. 

If yer buying a shirt, as usual with Joma, they are a bit 'snug'.  Best to buy the size bigger.
Grandson is 10, but needed the 13/14 and he is skinny and not tall..
I needed the XXL and I'm usually just XL. (I'm a fat b*****d).

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

22 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I got an email with the barcodes on them and it worked for setting up new season package for RaithTV. Hopefully can use the email at the gates on Wednesday. 

I always believed that season tickets were sold for league games only so would have to pay in to friendlies and cup games.  Looking at the website for tickets on Wednesday night there are no season ticket seats blocked out so that would seem to confirm that thought.

3 minutes ago, The Stig said:

I always believed that season tickets were sold for league games only so would have to pay in to friendlies and cup games.  Looking at the website for tickets on Wednesday night there are no season ticket seats blocked out so that would seem to confirm that thought.

Aye I see that now you mention it. 

33 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

How do the sizes compare to normal t shirts etc. I'm normally a large chest size 42-44" would anyone recommend a large or next size up. 

Absolutely size up. I'm generally XL in most t-shirts. Last season I tried both XL and 2XL and they were still helluva tight. Have had to plump for 3XL now. I can't say there's much difference in size from last seasons top and this seasons top.