The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 minutes ago, Michael W said:
Nothing wrong with it, but if you'd asked me whose kit it was with the badge and sponsor obscured, I'd have said Dundee. 

Yeah I’m just generally more of a fan of just navy and white, and when we’ve paired navy and sky blue. It isn’t a bad top at all though. Dare I say the sponser looks a lot smarter than a generic fonted url?

Edited by Enigma

3 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That's a banger, if it has white shorts and socks we are winning the league 

Blue socks according to that video. Maybe that means play-offs. 

I like the top. Looks smart.

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah I’m just generally more of a fan of just navy and white, and when we’ve paired navy and sky blue. It isn’t a bad too at all though. Dare I say the sponser looks a lot smarter than a generic fonted url?

Yeah it's pretty decent. Agree also about the sponsor - it blends in well with the shirt and doesn't disfigure it with a horrible colour or daft logo. 

Looking at the kit I think red socks would go with that very well. But blue is fine too. 

I’ve heard pink and navy for the away top.
Good job the home kit is at least decent then.

Took my kid for her first experience of the rovers today and she loved it and wants to go back. Only 4 so I doubt I'll get a full game out of her but I'll probably see how she does for the first 45 of a game and build her up with it.

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Strip is bangin but I sincerely hope the team is better organised than the open day....

Agree but excellent turn out though and great to see so many kids running about after the launch with the new top on

Edited by Rovers_Lad