The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 minutes ago, renton said:

Millen is lanky. Good communicator, unlikely to get up and down the park. Brown has a fair good physical presence sitting at the base of midfield. Easton scored a criminally good 30 yarder 

What about Paterson? Look better than Dick?

a question for anyone that was their. were we that good or were dumbar that bad or did we just play very good

I thought they looked like they were in a system they were well-drilled in and the forward players linked well. All the new signings looked good for me. The defence wasn't tested but clearly needs added to.

Of course it's against Dunbar, but as much as you can take from such a game there was a lot to like. Easton being a baller already.

2 hours ago, Varna Rover said:

a question for anyone that was their. were we that good or were dumbar that bad or did we just play very good

I wasn't their either but I herd there Pies were good. 

4 hours ago, philpy said:

Nice wee set up at dunbar. Also a trainspotters paradise 😂😂

Now that's humour I can easily relate to 😂😂😂

Being serious for a moment, I see what you mean though after looking at the Ian Murray interview.

Got to be mindful of the opposition but a lot of positives to take. Patterson clearly likes to play high and took his goal really well and certainly seems a talent. 

Eastons movement and variation of play is excellent. Obviously his goal was a peach but loved how he always wanted the ball. I actually think his movement could really benefit Zanatta.

Brown and Stanton, if they stay fit are going to be a really solid midfield together. 

I’m tempering the fact it was just a bounce match but the signs are there. The way they pressed and the little passing passages. 

56 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

Got to be mindful of the opposition but a lot of positives to take. Patterson clearly likes to play high and took his goal really well and certainly seems a talent. 

Eastons movement and variation of play is excellent. Obviously his goal was a peach but loved how he always wanted the ball. I actually think his movement could really benefit Zanatta.

Brown and Stanton, if they stay fit are going to be a really solid midfield together. 

I’m tempering the fact it was just a bounce match but the signs are there. The way they pressed and the little passing passages. 

Liked what Mitchell showed, a head for finding a spot near the goal mouth and took advantage. At Bo’ness he was most often played in on a deep pass and used his speed to get to it and score, nice to see he has a feel for poaching too. I’m hopeful for him next year.